He Loves Me?

Best Night

Draco got out of the limo before I could even think about it, in a few seconds he was holding the door on my side of the limo open for me.

"Aw, thanks Draco!" I gushed as he held his arm out for me. I took it, and we walked into the backyard.

We could hear music blasting. There was (like at Jazz and Blaise's wedding) a portable dance floor in the middle of the backyard. I could make out the figures of Mr and Mrs Malfoy dancing and Blaise and Jazz dancing. When Jazz saw me, she dragged Blaise over to me and Draco.

"Thank goodness you're finally here!" She started, "I'm starving!! What took you so long?"

"Nothing really." Draco answered, winking at Blaise, "Just spending some time as husband and wife together!" He led me over to the biggest table where Frances and Adrian were already seated. It was reserved for the wedding party.

Mr and Mrs Malfoy came over in a few minutes with Jazz and Blaise. When everyone was seated, spaghetti appeared on all the plates and we all started eating, one of my arms around Draco's middle and his around my waist. It felt so good having someone there who I knew would never let me go, and never let me fall and get hurt!

When supper was over, Draco pulled me onto the dance floor where an especially slow song was playing. When we were in the middle of the floor, he took one of my hands and wrapped the other around your waist and held me so close, I loved it! It didn't take too long for his lips to find mine. I never really realized how much I loved the feeling of his lips on mine until it wasn't there anymore.

"So, how does it feel to be the brand new Mrs Malfoy now?" He asked again.

"It's the most amazing feeling I've ever felt in my entire life!" I answered. He smiled down at me. After a couple more songs, I noticed Jazz and Blaise leave the dance floor. I pointed this out to Draco and we followed them back to the table.

"What's up?" I asked Jazz, "You love to dance!"

"Well, being pregnant and dancing don't really mix all that well!" She answered. "My feet kill! But don't let me ruin your night! Keep dancing, I love watching you two! You're so in love!" I laughed and Draco started pulling me back to dance again.

We danced to pretty much every song, stopping only to have a glass of water and chat with Blaise and Jazz. Before I knew it, it was midnight and time for everyone to go home. I was tired, but all I had to do was smile and shake hands as people left and wished us luck with our new marriage.

When everyone was gone, Draco and I apparated to his appartment. We weren't going to have your wedding night in the same place that our parents sleep! That was just too weird. When we arrived, Draco picked me up bridal style and walked toward his bedroom.

"Hey! I didn't think you were this strong!" I teased and laughed.

"This marriage will be full of surprises!" He answered me. He dropped me on the bed and started taking his dress robes off, I helped him, and enjoyed it! When it was off, he undid the ribbons on the back of my dress, kissing each part of my body as he undressed it. He lay down next to me.

We made love tenderly, yet passionately. It was the best part of the night! I didn't want it to end! When we finished, we just lay there in each others arms, looking at each other until we fell asleep.

I woke up the next morning, hardly daring to believe any of it, it was so perfect! I opened my eyes and saw Draco fast asleep on the bed next to me. I had to try hard not to shout with joy! This was all I had ever wanted in life. A husband who loved me very much, and whom I loved very much.

I didn't want to disturb his sleep, so I carefully climbed out of his arms that were still tight around me, put on a bathrobe and walked into the kitchen to start some breakfast. We were to leave for our honeymoon in a couple of hours.

A little after I started making the eggs, I heard a shout coming from the bedroom and a few seconds later, Draco appeared, wearing nothing except the smile on his face. He walked over and wrapped his arms tight around me. This was still too good to be true!

"Hey," I said after a while, "maybe we should find some clothes for you!" We laughed, he blushed, but followed me back into the bedroom. I helped him change into a black dress shirt and jeans, and he helped you into a black and white dress. Then we walked back into the kitchen and had our breakfast.

After breakfast, we packed a few last minute items and went to Bermuda!