He Loves Me?

Honeymoon

Draco and I decided that taking an airplane to Bermuda would be fun, so at around 11:30 we apparated hand in hand to the main Muggle airport in Birmingham. The flight left at 12:56 so we had some more time to yourselves. I loved having Draco around to love me all the time!

The cool thing about airports is that no one gets upset or annoyed with a little kissing, so once again, we spent a good half hour making out on one of the benches before we decided it was time to find out where the plane was taking off.

When we found it, we boarded the plane. Draco and I were early, so we easily found seats next to each other and in front of a TV screen. There wasn't much kissing on the way there, 'turbulance' being a main factor there. When we arrived after about five hours, we rented a car (Draco's idea, I thought it would be fun too!) and drove to the hotel that we were going to stay at. It was about 8:00pm Bermuda time, so we went to the hotel restaurant and had some supper.

"You know, you're so beautiful." Draco said, when we finished your meals. He was staring into my eyes with a dreamy look on his face.

"So, you're saying you only married me for my good looks?" I asked, laughing.

"'Course not!" He objected, "I love you more than you could ever imagine! And you know that!" He answered part laughing. He leaned over and kissed me.

"In fact," He continued, "let's go back to our room and I'll show you just how much I love you." I laughed again as he took my hand and ran for the doors of the restaurant and towards our room.

When we got there, I started unbuttoning his shirt and running my hands and lips over his bare chest, he sighed with pleasure. Then he put his arms around me and started unzipping my dress from behind. He started running his hands and lips over my bare chest, he started leading you towards the bed.

It happened again! The most magical time in my life was spent in a bed with Draco! I lay there for the rest of the night with my head on his chest, listening to the steady beating of his heart with his strong arms around me. I slowly drifted off to sleep.

I woke up, again, before Draco, and again, still in his protecting arms. I was sweaty and gross, so I put on a bathrobe, grabbed some towels and walked towards the shower. I took a few steps towards the bathroom, before a pair of arms grabbed my midsection.

"You really shouldn't leave me like that." Draco whispered as he turned me around. To my surprise, he was already out of bed, he must be really quiet.

"I wasn't leaving, Draco!" I teased, "I just wanted a shower!"

"Mind if I join you?" He asked. I laughed, and wondered in your head whether or not that shower would be big enough for the both of us. But for the sake of true love, it had to be!

"Nope, c'mon!" I said. He followed me into the bathroom. The cold shower was nice after sweating most of the night, I barely even noticed with all of Draco right beside me!

When I finished my shampoo and soap and all that stuff, I got out and got dressed in an orange sun dress. Draco wore a white t-shirt and surfing shorts. We went down for breakfast.

When we finished and got back to our hotel room, we got our bathing suits on (light blue bikini for me, slightly revealing, but Draco loved it and I would do anything for him! Draco wore black swimming shorts). I loved running my hand and lips over his chest. He picked me up bridal style and started walking to the beach just outside the hotel. I suddenly realized what was going to happen next.

"No Draco! PUT ME DOWN!!" I shrieked while laughing, but it was too late, he'd already dropped me into the cold ocean, which was surprisingly deep considering how close to the shore we were, I was up to my waist when I put my hands around Draco's neck and pulled him in! We were both laughing and spent the rest of the day goofing off at the beach.

The next few days, were basically all the same: goofing off in the ocean, and the nights were even more wild.

After another long day of tanning at the beach and playing around in the ocean, Draco and I headed back to our room after supper and started to pack your things up again. The sad realization had come to life. At this time tomorrow, I would be on my way to Canada.

We made this last night in Bermuda as wild as we could, there was still sadness in Draco's eyes when I woke up, he was already awake. He must have known what I was thinking, as he took me in his arms, and kissed me so passionately.

"I'll miss you so much." He said.

"I don't know how I'll go on without you." I whispered back. We got out of bed and took a shower together, then we left for the airport in the rental.