He Loves Me?

For Real

Draco and I took the plane back to Birmingham. When the plane landed, I started feeling a little nauseous. I let go of Draco's hand, ran for the bathroom just in time and wwas sick in one of the toilets. I never knew I got airsick before. That was weird. I walked back outside, still feeling a little sick, and found Draco waiting outside the door looking worried.

"You alright?" He asked.

"Yeah, I guess so, I think I just got a little airsick, that's all." He didn't look entirely convinced, but replaced his hand around my waist and kept walking with me. Once we were out of sight of any Muggles, we apparated hand in hand to Draco's appartment. We weren't going to bother looking for a house until I got back from Canada.

I walked into the appartment in silence, and helped Draco unpack. I unpacked, magically did my laundry and packed again. All of a sudden, Draco crashed his lips onto mine. I loved how he was so spontaneous! The kiss grew more and more passionate, I could feel that all familiar feeling of him pulling me towards the bed, but I resisted, I didn't have that kind of time! I had to leave in an hour for Canada, and I still had to meet with the Minister for Magic.

He broke it off.

"I'll miss you so much!" He said shakily, I noticed his eyes were shiny, "I don't know how I'll go on without you!" It sounded so loving, but also a bit childish at the same time.

"It's only for a couple of months!" I tried to reason, "I'll write everyday, and I'll be back before you know it! Stay strong, Draco!" I pulled myself together, it was time to apparate to the Ministry.

"Do you want to come with me?" I asked, once I said it, I knew it was a stupid question! Of course he wanted to go with me!

"Yeah." He said, and with that, he took my hand lightly in his and apparated with me to the Ministry.

We arrived at my old appartment. I was relieved, I thought Draco would just go straight to the Ministry, but now we still had a couple of minutes alone. He slipped his hand around my waist, and I put my arm around his.

We arrived, and started towards the elevators. Sadly, there were other witches and wizards in with us, so that was about it for the time alone with my husband. I found Scrimgeour's office and went inside.

"Ah! Adrianna!" Scrimgeour greeted me, "And young Mr Malfoy, how are you today?" I saw his eyes glance at the way Draco and I seemed to be attached at the waist, and we quickly let go of each other. Scrimgeour's eyes darted to my finger, with the two new rings on it.

"Well, congratulations!" He exclaimed, "Good choice Mr Malfoy! I wish you two all the best in your married life!" Then his tone changed. "Mr Malfoy, could you give me and your wife a couple of minutes alone so I can brief her on her assignment?" Reluctantly, Draco nodded and left the room.

"Now, Ms McMahon... oh! I must get used to called you Mrs Malfoy! Anyways, you will be working undercover as a Muggle. So, you will take a plane to Canada. When you get there, you will be taking an areobics class, as the Death Eater will also be undercover as an areobics teacher. Her undercover name is Wendy Fischer, but her real name is Bellatrix Lestrange, and I'm sure you've heard of her. It will be your job to identify her and bring her in slowly and quietly. I will be sending two other Aurors with you." At this, two witches walked into the office, smiling at me.

"Hi!" One of them said, she had shoulder-length blonde hair, red glasses and looked around 30-years-old, "I'm Chantal Wright, nice to meet you!" She said shaking my hand.

"I'm Sue Drogin." The other one said, She had long dyed red hair that went past her shoulder, she was a beautiful woman, and I also noticed she was pregnant. "I'll be taking the pre-natal classes, as you might have noticed!" She said with a laugh. I decided these people sounded like fun and I looked forward to working with them!

"Now, your plane leaves in about a half hour, so here are your tickets," Scrimgeour said and passed out some plane tickets, "I suggest you leave immediately!" I followed Sue and Chantal out of the door, Draco was there waiting for me. This was it.

I pulled him in for a hug and he kissed me ever so simply, it was this one that would take a while to forget. When we broke apart, I gave his hand one last squeeze before the tears in my eyes started. His eyes were wet, but he wouldn't let any tears pour down his face.

"I love you." He said shakily.

"I love you too, see you in a couple of months!" I replied. Then, the Minister reappeared.

"A couple of months?" He said. "Didn't I tell you, your husband will be able to visit every other weekend, if he desires." The joy and happiness came back into Draco's eyes.

"Well then, I guess I'll see you in two weeks!" I called after Draco as Sue and Chantal started dragging me away. As soon as Draco was out of sight, we all apparated to the airport and found the plane just before it took off. I sat inbetween Sue and Chantal.

"I never knew someone could be so in love!" Chantal started, "And so young too!"

"We just got married." I explained. "So, are you two leaving anyone special behind?" I asked.

"Yeah," Chantal answered, "I've been married for ten years now. We never had kids because my job is too dangerous."

"What about you, Sue?" I asked Sue.

"Yeah, I just got married last year." She replied.

"And they don't give you maternity leave?" I asked increadously.

"Yeah, they do, but I have to do this assignment! You see, the Lestanges killed my mother when I was little. It's been my life's ambition to bring them to justice!"

"Wow, that's so sad, about your mom! And, you don't mind talking about it?" I asked.

"No, I feel that people need to know what kind of people are in this world. It's only right!"

"Oh," I replied. "So, how far along are you?"

"Almost six months."

"But it could be born during this assignment! Aren't you worried?"

"Nope, I have to do what I have to do." She said. Sue must have been the bravest woman I had ever met. I couldn't bear to leave your true love for two weeks, which was understandable, and here Sue was, full of courage, ready for whatever life gave her.