He Loves Me?

Work Begins

The plane landed at the Toronto airport in Ontario. It was a lot bigger than the one in Birmingham. As soon as we got off the plane, I felt sick again. Sue went with me to the bathroom where I threw up again.

"How long have you been sick for?" Sue asked while I washed my hands.

"Just since today," I answered, "when my husband and I got back from Bermuda. Don't worry about me, I'm probably just airsick!" Sue didn't look entirely convinced.

"And how long did you say you've been married for?" She asked.

"I didn't, but it's been about a week now." I wondered why she all of a sudden changed the subject.

"Have you considered that you might be pregnant?" She asked. I was taken aback, I was just a little sick!

"No, it's probably just nothing! I'm just a little sick!" I replied. She looked surprised at this remark, but looked away, smiled and kept walking to where Chantal was waiting.

A few minutes later, we were in a cab and on our way to the appartment that was rented out to us. When we got there, we all unpacked (we each had a room of our own) and made some supper. It was 9:30 Toronto time, and I was feeling tired. It didn't take long after supper for me to fall asleep.

I dreamed of Draco that night. I could see his face clearly, but he was too far away, I started to run to him, but for some reason I stopped...

The next thing you knew, you were being woken up by a frantic looking Chantal.

"We gotta get going! The areobics class starts in half an hour!" She said frantically. I scrambled out of bed and pulled on some grey sweatpants and a t-shirt. Then I made some toast for breakfast and ran out the door with Sue in front of me and Chantal pushing me from behind. Sue hailed a can and we were on our way to the class.

It was at a place called "Baby Focus Health and Fitness Centre". We walked for five minutes before the class started. We registered and went into the room where everyone was waiting with Chantal. Sue went into a different room.

The first thing I noticed was the teacher. She had platinum blond shoulder-length hair, which reminded me so much of Draco, green eyes and a slim figure. But the thing that jumped out at me the most were the lines on her face, she didn't look that old, maybe something about her previous job aged her. Maybe she was the one we were looking for. Chantal and I patiently waited until she started the class and introduced herself.

"Hello, everyone!" She started, a few people said good morning or hello back, she continued, "My name is Wendy Fisher," Chantal and I exchanged glances, this was it! "I will be your aerobics teacher for the next two months! So let's get started!" She switched on some music and taught yus some moves. At the end of the class, Chantal and I went up to talk to her.

"That was an amazing class!" Chantal started, then she nudged me to say something.

"Yeah! I don't think I've ever had so much fun exercising!" I told her.

"Thanks ladies, it's my pleasure!" Wendy, or Bellatrix answered. And with that, we left the room to find Sue.

"We've got her!" Chantal said excitedly! "We just have to go slow so she doesn't suspect us!"

"Where is she?" Sue asked, hatred everywhere on her face.

"Take it easy, Sue!" I told her gently, "We'll take our time, she's just in that room over there." I heard a loud pop coming from the room that Chantal and I had just come out of. We all rushed to investigate the noise taht was unmistakably the sound of someone apparating.

"Not anymore." Sue confirmed. "Well I guess this proves she's a witch! She's the one we're looking for! This could take shorter than I expected!" We were all relived. I really wanted to get back home and start your married life.

Two weeks passed, all we really did was talk to Wendy/Bellarix after every other class. After we all saw our husbands, we were going to ask her out for a coffee. This had to get done soon, I was getting sicker, and threw up almost every morning. I was late and I suspected it had something to do with the illness. Besides, I didn't miss it. I had myself convinced that it was just a flu or something. I rested a lot. Finally, the day came when I would see Draco again.

I went to the Toronto Airport with Chantal and Sue, they too were excited to see their husbands. It was myself who first saw the the platinum blonde head that was Draco's, I started running towards him. He saw me and fought his way through the crowds of people. When he reached me, he picked me up, twirled me around and kissed me passionately on the lips. I loved it so much when he did that! I clung onto his strong body as he held me tight, how I had missed him these past two weeks!

"How's it going?" He asked me, and I felt guilty about not telling him that you had a flu, he could have caught it when he kissed me!

"I'm a little sick." I told him.

"Since we came back from your honeymoon?" He asked incredulously.

"Yeah, don't worry about me! What if you catch it while you're here?" I asked, concerned.

"Don't worry, I'm just so glad to finally see you!" Draco answered. I felt so good that I had a husband that would care for me even when I was sick. But then again, that was what he vowed to do three weeks ago.

We all had an awesome two days with our husbands, and all too soon later, they had to leave again.

"I'll miss you lots!" I whispered to Draco as he held me tight at the airport.

"I'll miss you more." He said. Then, he gave me a quick kiss and disappeared into the crowds going onto the plane.