He Loves Me?

Diagnosis

The next day, we all went to the aerobics centre, as always, and talked to Wendy/Bellatrix afterwards. This conversation went something like this:

"Hey! Congrats on another awesome lesson! I can feel the pounds melting off me!" Chantal told her enthusiatically.

"We were wondering if you would like to join us for a cup of coffee at Second Cup down the street." I added.

"Hey! I love that place! Sounds like fun!" Wendy answered. Success!

I had never been to the Second Cup before, but I enjoyed it! When we got back to our appartement, I had other thing I had to ponder on. Chantal had said that she felt the ppounds melting off her, if anything, I was gaining. I was still sick and was starting to get worried. Could Sue be right about being pregnant? If she was, I didn't want to be here, fighting Death Eaters while Draco's baby grew inside me. I decided to give it another month. I didn't tell Draco my suspicions yet, just in case I was wrong.

After another two months, I decided to see a doctor.

I decided on a small office in East York. The doctor (a woman, Dr Ghey) took a urine test. Then she left, leaving me to wait nervously in the office. After what seemed like an eternity, she came back, it was impossible to read her expression.

"Well, congratulations! You are just about three months pregnant!" A bunch of emotions came to me at once.

'OH MY GOSH!!! I HAVE TO TELL DRACO ASAP!'

'Wait, is it safe for me to stay here, I mean, Sue's still here...'

'What if Bellatrix finds out?'

I reacted by jumping up and giving the doctor a huge hug! I decided this was an amazing time for me! The result Draco's and my love was inside my belly. It was actually getting a bit bigger. I started crying, I was so happy!

I took a cab back to my appartment and told the girls. They screamed and gave me a big group hug.

"Wow! I can't believe this! You're only eighteen!" Sue yelled.

"Wait, are you going to stay?" Chantal asked. I thought about it before answering.

"I think I should talk to Draco on that one." I answered. I couldn't wait to see Draco the next day and tell him the news! I didn't get much sleep that night, I was so happy and excited!

I could hardly sit still on the cab ride to the airport. Then, we were finally there! I started searching through the crowds for the familiar blonde head, I found it and bolted for it. He saw me, and started running as well.

"Draco!" I screamed, I couldn't keep it in any longer, "I'm pregnant!!" He looked surprised, then happy! When he reached me, he pulled me into a kiss and tight hug. When we broke it off, I saw tears in his eyes, and I started crying too.

"How far along are you?" He asked.

"Three months!" I answered, I was so happy that Draco was finally here to celebrate with me! At that moment, I felt the first kick in your belly. I jumped.

"It kicked!" I said, surprised. Draco laughed and ran his hands over my stomach.

"My baby!" He said quietly, "I can hardly believe it!" He took his hands off my growing belly and pulled me in for another hug. Then he kissed me passionately.

Unseen through all of this, was the figure of Bellatrix Lestrange. So, young Mr Malfoy had a wife...

When Draco and the other husbands left, we arranged with Wendy to go out for coffee again. It would just be me and her as Sue and Chantal were busy with paper work. I left with Wendy to the Second Cup.

"So, I hear you're pregnant!" She said as we sipped our coffee. I gasped, how did she find out? She continued, "I also hear you're an Auror and want to bring me to the Ministry of Magic." I groaned, this couldn't be good, sure enough, Bellastrix pulled a wand out and shouted before I could even react,

"OBLIVIATE!" All I could remember was how much I loved Draco before blacking out