He Loves Me?

Who?

Draco's POV

I just heard the news, and I still couldn't believe it. Life was going so good for us! She had a great job, we were expecting our first child and we're madly in love. Why did this happen? I was just glad the Lestrange was caught and in Azkaban. I would have beat her up if I had the chance.

I was in St Mungo's Hospital in the line waiting for the witch to tell me what room to go to. I got there as fast as I could, only to wait in this line forever. Finally, I got to the front.

"Could you tell me what room Adrianna Malfoy is in?" I asked as politely as I could.

"Are you family?" She asked suspiciously, I was so impatient! But I tried to answer kindly.

"I'm her husband."

"Oh! Sorry about that!" She apologized, "She's on the fourth floor, in room 416."

"Thanks." I mumbled before running to the stairs. C'mon, fourth floor... There! I ran through the door, and down the hall. There it was, room 416. I walked in, I wasn't alone, the people she worked with in Canada were there too. I looked at her beautiful face. She was still unconsious, but she looked so peaceful. There was an IV in her arm.

"How's she doing?" I asked Chantal and Sue, I had only met them a few times before.

"Not so good." Chantal answered my question, "The Healers don't know when she'll wake up, it was lucky Bellatrix didn't cast the spell right! They were able to tell that much, but nothing else until she wakes up." They both looked solemnly at the floor. I was having a hard time keeping the tears in myself. The one lady Sue, she had to be about eight months pregnant, why wasn't she home resting? She must like Adrianna a lot.

I stayed by her side for the next two months for as long as I could. I already finished my Auror training, but none of that mattered.

Sue had her baby, a little boy named Mattias. Still, Adrianna did not wake up. I was heart broken. What if she never did? The Healers said she was still alive, they were feeding her through tubes. They also said the pregnancy was going well.

One day, after two months of waiting, she opened her eyes.

Adrianna's POV

I opened my eyes to find a strange man with platinum blonde hair and a handsome face staring at me. I gasped and sat up straight. What was going on? The man kept staring at me, tears in his eyes, then he pulled you into a hug. I struggled, I didn't even know him! He let go.

"Don't you remember me, Adrianna?" He asked with hurting in his voice, his face looked even more pained than before. "It's Draco, your husband!" I was married? What? I was only seventeen!

I looked over my body, why was I so fat? He must have noticed because he said,

"See? You're pregnant! Of course you're married!" I still didn't say anything to this perfect stranger. At that moment, a person in lime green robes walked into the room.

"Ah! Mrs Malfoy! You're awake!" Mrs Malfoy? Last I remembered, I was Adrianna McMahon! Maybe this hot stranger was telling the truth, but I didn't trust him.

"The tests results came back!" She said cheerfully, "You see, you had a memory charm put on you about two months ago, you've been unconsious ever since.

"Now, I am able to tell how much damage has been made and what the next steps are." She turned to the man that claimed to be my husband. "She can remember spells and charms and that sort of stuff. She also remembers the basics of life and her education, this is very fortunate indeed! She cannot, however, remember people. Maybe you should leave for a bit, you could scare her by telling her she's married. Does she have any co-workers or good friends?"

"She has two people that were working with her just before the accident, and one good friend who would be happy to hear she's awake." The strange man said, he still looked very hurt, and I felt a little guilty.

"Wonderful!" The witch said, " Could they possible stop by sometime this week?" She asked.

"I'm sure they could, I'll have them get in touch with you as soon as possible." He left, and you felt sad.

"Now Adrianna," The woman started, "the baby is just fine! You are now about five months pregnant and the baby is due in late May. It is now January 29. The man that was just here, Draco Malfoy, is your husband. I can understand you have a hard time with all of this. But some people are a lot worse. You were very lucky! Draco has arranged to have some of your old friends come over to help you remember."

Something happened in the pit of my stomach that you just couldn't explain when she said the word 'Draco.' I liked it, but I still felt that I needed a bit more proof before I 100% believed this man was my husband.

A couple hours later, a very pregnant woman about my age stumbled into my room, she was covered with snow. What is it with teenage pregnancies? Didn't anyone believe in birth control anymore? She ran over to my bed and gave me a hug. There was something about this hug that felt so familiar and right! A couple seconds later a man that I assumed to be her boyfriend stepped into the room.

"Oh, Adrianna!" The woman sobbed into my shoulder, "I'm so sorry about what happened! Do you remember me? I'm your best friend Jazz!" I felt tears in my eyes, it was easier to believe her than to believe Draco, I felt the butterflies in my stomach again, followed by a sharp kick! Ow. I placed a hand on my belly. Wow, there really was a baby in there! The man walked over.

"You probably won't remember me, I'm Jazz's husband, Blaise." Oh, husband, eh? I wondered how long they had been married and if their marriage was older than their child. Something stirred in my memory, but nothing happened. I suddenly wanted to see Draco again! Jazz suddenly jumped.

"Does your baby kick, Adrianna? Mine does, and it always catches me by surprise! It's such a nice feeling to know that a little person is growing inside you!" I nodded in agreement.