He Loves Me?

Do I?

My so-called husband, Draco, visited every day. I looked forward to his visits, there was something that happened whenever he entered the room in the pit of my stomach. The Healer said it probably had something to do with the baby, which was now due in three months. I didn't want to believe that, I thought it had to do with Draco, maybe I had a good reason for marrying him before I lost my memory, and I certainly hoped so! The baby seemed happier when it heard Draco's voice.

Jazz and her husband also came to visit on a regular basis, she was even bigger than me, she was due in two months and was really nervous about it. I liked talking to her, I felt that I could trust her because she told me all about my life as a teenager and my secrets. I loved it when she visited!

On the 6th of March, the Healer, Draco, Jazz, Blaise, Sue and Chantal all filed into my room with a cake singing 'Happy Birthday.' I was so touched! I didn't even remember my birthdate, but were so glad that people did and cared enough to celebrate with me!

"Make a wish!" Chantal said as the Healer held the cake to my face. I wished as hard as I could that I would fall for Draco again, then blew out all eighteen candles. Everyone clapped and ate a piece of the cake.

After a couple of hours, everyone decided to leave, but I stopped Draco before he could. He had a hopeful look in his eyes. I walked over to him and kissed him as passionately as I could, and caught him by surprise! After a couple seconds he kissed back even more passionately as I and slipped in the tongue. I had no idea how long it lasted, but I loved it and it felt so familiar! Draco had been telling the truth the whole time. I was so happy that I was married to the best man in the universe!

Draco and I hung around the hospital for a while before the Healer told him it was time to go. I didn't want my new-found husband to leave! Then the healer turned to me.

"I believe that you are very safe in Mr Malfoy's capable hands, Adrianna! You may leave too!" I cheered inside my head, I could finally leave this place! I hated it there. Draco took my waist in his arm and walked me to the exit.

When we were out of there, I couldn't hold it in any longer, so I screamed and cheered about the fact that I was out of there finally! He laughed at me, then took my hand and apparated with me to his appartment.

"Now, first thing's first," He started when we got there, "We need a bigger house. If we have this one, " He rubbed his hand against my growing belly, I loved that! The baby did too, it responded with such kicking, "due in a couple of months, this appartment won't be big enough for the three of us." I laughed, then joined him in the living room table to look at the classified ads in the Daily Prophet.

We saw a few nice ones who were having open houses the next day, Saturday, that were in budget and we decided to go look at them the next day.

As it was almost 8:00, I decided to start making something for supper. I decided on spaghetti and started making it in the kitchen, After a while, Draco came up behind me and slipped his hands around my waist. I sighed happily, then turned around and kissed him.

He held me even tighter -which was hard, as my stomach was so big!- and kissed me with even more passion then our first kiss (or the first one I could remember). When we finished, I started serving the spaghetti onto two plates and I sat down with him and ate.

"It's good to have you back, Adrianna." Draco said.

"It feels good to be married to such a sweet guy!" I laughed. He leaned in closer and whispered,

"I won't let anything else ever happen to you. You of all people didn't deserve this. Your first assignment, a brand new husband and a baby on the way! I'm impressed you made it this far in such little time." I smiled, then grabbed his hand under the table.

Later on that night, the baby was kicking so hard! I read in the hospital that when you sit still, the baby doesn't feel confortable so it kicks even more! It made sleeping a real pain. Draco came in, lifted my shirt up, just far enough to reveal my huge belly, and ran his hands over it. Then he got down at my feet and kissed it.

"My baby... my baby..." He mumbled. Then he got up and held his hand on it, at that moment it kicked again. He smiled as he felt it and tears of happiness came to his eyes, they came to mine too'

"This is such a happy time for us! I can't wait for it to finally get here!" He whispered in my ear as he held his hand in its place on my bare belly. I realized at that moment that this baby couldn't have a better father than the man feeling it right now.