He Loves Me?

Lestrange

Draco's POV

She just lay there next to me on her back. I guess it would be a bit hard for her to sleep on that belly! I was still so mesmerized by the fact that the result of our never-ending love was growing there in her stomach. I relived the night we created it, well I guess it could have been any of those nights that week.

I miss showing her just how much I love her! Still, she's not ready for that yet, she only just kissed me today. Still...I hope she's ready soon.

I stood up on the mattress, she looks so pretty when she sleeps! I wanted to feel my baby again. That was so amazing when it kicked and I could feel it. I lifted her top up again, praying she wouldn't wake up and get the wrong idea, I stopped when I saw that huge belly. I placed my hands on it, wow! It really could kick! How could she stand that all day? Just then, she sighed and her eyes fluttered open.

Your POV

I woke up to the soft gentle feeling I had on my belly, it was almost the same feeling I got whenever Draco was around. I sighed and opened my eyes. Draco was sitting there, with his hands on my growing stomach, looking guilty. I loved it when he ran his hands over your stomach.

I sat up and gave him the best hug I could with my huge belly, I could feel the baby kicking and was sure Draco could too. I took his hands in mine and placed them back on my stomach. Then, turned my head towards his and kissed him. He deepened the kiss ever so passionately, I felt so happy laying there with our baby between us. I felt ready to move to the next step.

I let go of him and pulled my nightshirt off revealing all of my chest, not just the baby. He looked surprised, but happily so. I helped him out of his nightclothes and he helped me out of the shorts I was sleeping in. This felt so right and familiar. There was absolutely no doubt now that this baby's father was Draco!

We lay there for a bit just looking at all of each other, then we made love passionately and it was the most wonderful thing I had ever experienced! It lasted a long time, maybe an hour before we finished and lay there feeling safe in his arms before I drifted back off to sleep, dreaming of Draco and the baby.

I woke up the next day to Draco's sleeping face and I lay there again, just admiring him. After a couple of minutes, I got out of bed to get dressed and start breakfast. I took a few steps from the bed before a pair of arms grabbed me around my midsection. It felt familiar again, did this happen the morning after we made this baby? He spun me around,

"Come back to bed!" He mumbled. I laughed.

"If we're going to look at houses today, we'll have to get an early start, we slept late from being up in the middle of the night!"

"But it was worth it, right?" He asked nervously.

"It sure was, maybe tonight sometime." He looked satisfied, then guilty.

"I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't push you, I just love you so much! And I'm not patient enough to wait for you to be ready!" He said.

"It's alright, Draco! Last night was one of the best nights of my life, or at least what I remember of it!" I walked over and gave him a kiss on the lips, and this time it was myself who slipped in the tongue. We stood there, making out for a good ten minutes before getting dressed and making some breakfast.

When I finished the breakfast dishes, Draco grabbed me from behing to feel the baby again.

"I can't believe it can kick so hard!" He pointed out, "Doesn't it bother you?" He asked, concerned.

"I get used to it. It's so amazing that I can feel it moving around in there! It's proof of our true love. I can't wait to bring it into this world!" He walked around me and gave me a hug.

After a couple more minutes, We apparated to the first house that we wanted to look at. We didn't really like it that much, but the second one was the one both Draco and I fell in love with. We closed a deal wth the owners by the end of the day and we were going to move in in two weeks! I was so excited!

When we got back to Draco's appartment, I told him something that I had needed to tell ever since I regained consiousness in the Hospital.

"I need to see the woman that erased my memory." He looked worried.

"I'm not sure if that's the best idea, Adrianna." He said.

"Please...this is really important to me!" I begged.

"I guess I could arrange something with my father, he has lots of contacts in the Ministry..."