He Loves Me?

Remembering

After another wild night that I had promised Draco, I was headed with him to the Azkaban Island. I was a little nervous, I had heard of the Dementors that guard the prison, even though the Ministry assured me that they wouldn't hurt us. I felt a bit safer with Draco's protective arm around my waist.

"I think it's this way." Draco said when we arrived. He was pointing to the left. I nodded and followed him. After a few minutes of walking in silence, I saw the cell marked 'Lestrange, Bellatrix.' It was guarded by two Dementors.

I looked into the face of the woman, her eyes were sunken and her face pale. All of a sudden, my eyes snapped shut and I started getting visions.

Graduation...

Draco and I in a coffee shop, kissing...

Draco and I on the side walk, making-out...

The day Draco proposed...

My Wedding day to Draco...

The night we made the baby that was in my belly right now...

Our Honeymoon...

Just like that, I got all of my memory back! I was so happy! It was like waking up from a long sleep. I took Draco by his hand and dragged him out of there, I didn't want any prisoners eavesdropping.

"Draco! I remember! I saw her face and all my memory came back! I remember our wedding day, our honeymoon, graduation, when you proposed... I can't believe it!" He looked shocked at first, then his face broke into a wide smile and he took me in his arms and kissed me hard. He had been wanting to do this for a while. I loved it when he did that! I loved everything about him! I was so happy that I had an amazing husband, a great career, a new house and, best of all, a baby on the way!

Two weeks later was moving day. I soon realized that I couldn't lift very much, it was so tiring with being pregnant and all. It took me a while to realize that I was a witch and all the lifting really wasn't necesary.

It took us a good part of the day just to get all of our stuff from Draco's appartment to our new house. We had a quick supper, then set up only the stuff that was necesary for the night. Like the bed, drawers and the bathroom stuff. Even that took a good two hours. By then, we were both tired, myself even more than him.

The baby was due in about a month, on May 21. You were so excited! We went to bad shortly after making it.

I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes in the kitchen. I hadn't set up the kitchen stuff yet! What was going on? I got out of bed and walked to the room that we had designated to be the kitchen. To my utter surprise, I found the oven, dishwasher and table already set up. With Draco at the stove, flipping pancakes. He heard me coming in and beckoned me over.

"Wow, why is all of this set up already?" I asked him curiously.

"You looked so peaceful sleeping, and I didn't think you would wake up anytime soon. Plus, from my observations on you working yesterday, you aren't in much of a condition to set everything up." I laughed as I felt his gentle touch on my growing stomach again. I loved feeling him feeling the proof of our undying love. It just made our love even stronger. Nothing could break us apart.

For the next week, we worked hard on moving everything else in. It was a lot of work, and I had to take a lot of breaks. But in the end, it was all worth it. Now our child would have a nice place to grow up in.

A week after all the work was done, we recieved a letter from Blaise and Jazz,

'Hey Malfoys!

If you're all moved in, we would very much like for you to come over again for a visit! If it's too much with all the moving, we can do it some other time. Get back to us soon! If it's alright, you can come over sometime later on today!

Jazz and Blaise Zabini'

"Hey! Sounds like fun!" Draco said as he read over my shoulder. I liked the idea too, so I wrote back our 'Yes please!" and sent it off. A couple minutes later, Jazz sent a reply telling us to come over in a half hour.

I decided to change into a nice white maternity dress that Jazz had given me before apparating with Draco to a spot about a fifteen minute walk to the Zabini's.

When we were within seeing range to the house, we saw Blaise running out of the house screaming at the top of his lungs.

"Thank goodness you're here!" He said when he reached us, "Jazz's water broke and she's gone into labor! She keeps calling for Adrianna! Please come in and help! I don't know what to do!" I nodded to him and rushed into the house leaving Draco behind in the living room. He guided me to the bedroom where I found Jazz drenched in sweat.

"Push, Jazz!" I shouted. I had no idea if this was right or not, but that's what they told mother's to do in movies, right?

"Adrianna!" She answered. I took her hand to help with the pain, Blaise took the other. We kept yelling encouraging words to her as she screamed in pain.

After about two hours, a beautiful baby girl was born. I gave Jazz and Blaise some time together where they cried with happiness. I went back downstairs to Draco. He put his arm around me.

"Hey, in a couple of weeks, this'll be us!" He said. I tried not to think about that! After all the suffering I had just seen Jazz go through, I wasn't so sure I was strong enough to endure it. But I put on a good face for Draco, the truth was, I was really excited to welcome a new member of our family, I would cross that bridge when we got there!