He Loves Me?

Baby

Lucius Malfoy's POV

I couldn't believe this. After almost 18 years of having left Lord Voldemort, he still wanted me back! Was I just that good a Death Eater? He had showed up at my private doorstep not fifteen minutes ago. How dare he, but how can I desert him again?

He sure made me feel guilty about leaving him. But the part that worried me the most was that he wanted Draco. I couldn't do that to him! He had just gotten married and was very much in love. It was impossible to accept Lord Voldemort's offer with a kid and grandchild on the way. It wasn't good timing, but I knew where my loyalty lay. To the Dark Lord. At that moment, Narcissa ran into the room.

"Adrianna is in labor!" She partially screamed. It almost made me forget about Voldemort, "They're in St Mungo's now!" Without another moment's hesitation, we apparated to the hospital.

When we got there, Narcissa ran to the information desk and demanded to know where Adrianna Malfoy was. Room 136. She was off down the hallway at a sprint. I knew better than to get reprimended by Healers, so I just walked at a fast pace, still very eager to meet my first grandchild.

132...133...134...135...136! I followed my wife into the room where I found what looked like a picture on a Christmas card. It was Adrianna laying on the bed with a new born baby in her arms. Draco was standing next to them. The happy couple both had tears in their eyes. They looked up when they saw me and Narcissa and beckoned us closer.

I walked up beside Draco.

"How would you like to meet your brand new grandson?" He asked. Adrianna held the tiny boy up to me. I took him and held him close. I could feel tears in my eyes too. It was so special to know that Draco had found someone he truly loved and was courageous enough to start a family. After a few moments, Narcissa took the boy from me. Her eyes were tearing too.

"Um, Draco?" I started, "could I talk to you for a second?"

Draco's POV

I followed my father into the hallway, wondering what was so important to take me away from my tired wife and brand new son. He got right to the point.

"Listen Draco, I don't mean to scare you," He started, "but the Dark Lord is back and more powerful than ever."

"Yeah, I knew that!" I said, just eager to get back to celebrating with my family.

"Well, he came and talked to me earlier on today." He said nervously, "He wants to build up his army again. I have decided to join him." He ended shakily.

I couldn't believe it! Why was he going back after all these years? Why now? He was a new grandfather, he had a responsibility as a grandfather! I didn't want my son growing up with a grandfather as a Death Eater! I opened my mouth to protest, but he stopped me.

"I know you are about to contradict me Draco, but this is my choice! I am a grown man! The thing is that he wants you to join too." There was a dead silence that followed those words. I couldn't believe it! If it was bad enough to have my father involved with Voldemort, but me as a father to this new child? This was insane!

"No, Father!" I shouted, "I'm done with being involed with the wrong side! I'm very different from you! I have a wife that I love very much and a new child. I don't want my only son to be exposed to this dark stuff. Just do me a favour as my father, and don't tell him where we are! It's my decision. Please respect it, and I will respect yours." With that I walked back into the hospital room.

Adrianna's POV

Draco walked back into the room, he looked a little frustrated, I shot him a confused look and he shot me what looked like an I'll-tell-you-later look. I decided not to worry about it yet.

Now was the time to celebrate with my family. I were so happy! I had everything I had ever wanted in life! An awesome husband, a roof over my head, well-paying job and finally a perfect son. Life couldn't get any better!