He Loves Me?

Sleepless Nights

After I fed Craig, he started to get tired. So Draco helped me change him and get him into some pyjamas that Mrs Malfoy had made for him. I wondered what she thought of this whole Death Eater thing.

Craig was asleep within minutes, which left Draco and I some time for our supper and time to ourselves. We had some warmed up pizza from the night before, then we sat on the love seat in the living room to talk.

"Wow, it's been a busy day today!" I reflected, "It all seems like so long ago when I was sitting in this very chair going into labor!" I laughed, "And you went to the store!"

"Hey! There are some necessities we need, no matter how pregnant you are!" He defended himself, "You let me go!" He teased, "Lets go check on him!" He suggested. I couldn't blame him! Craig was so new and perfect! So I got up and followed him to your room where Craig was sleeping in the crib that Blaise had made.

We just stood there, gazing happily at the sleeping form of the fruit of our true love. Watching the steady rise and fall of his tiny chest. Life was so perfect. Draco took my waist in his hands and sighed in my ear.

"I have an idea." He whispered so he didn't wake Craig, "Lets have a celebration of our own and renact the night this little guy was created." I giggled softly and he started unbuttoning my shirt from behind. I sighed. I loved it when he undressed me! I loved everything about him! Once my shirt was off and cast away on the ground and I was standing there in my bra, Craig started crying.

"Looks like he wants a piece of you too!" Draco laughed. I shot him a look then walked over to the crib and rocked Craig until he was asleep again. Then I walked back to Draco and pulled his shirt off his torso. He wrapped his arms around me and undid my bra. Soon, we were both standing there completely naked.

He jumped on the bed and pulled me on top of him. This was so much easier without a baby inbetween the two of us and kicking all the time! I made love to him and it was amazing! About half an hour into the fun, Craig started fussing again.

I soon realized that whoever said 'sleep like a baby' obviously never had any children of their own. Craig must have woken up every hour! Draco and I took turns getting up to tend to him, but it was tiring! We woke up the next morning with only four hours of sleep. I hoped Craig would get better and sleep for longer periods of time soon.

Over the course of the next few weeks, he did seem to realize that he was supposed to sleep at night and got a little better at it.

Lucius Malfoy's POV

It was an evening in June and I was sitting in the living room alone. Narcissa went on the sleep about a half hour ago. I heard a sharp knock on the door and got up to answer it.
I gasped at what I saw. It was the Dark Lord at my door agin, I had been meaning to talk to him about the whole Death Eater thing.

"Lucius." He said extending his hand for me to shake. I took it. "Have you thought about my proposal?" He asked.

"Yes I have." I answered, "And I accept." Those must have been the most dangerous words I had ever said in my whole life.

"And Draco?" He asked.

"He will not be moved. You see, he was just married about a year ago, and now he has a little son. He refuses to join the Death Eaters." I said.

"Are you sure nothing will change his mind?" He asked.

"Positive." I replied.

"Then he will be the first victim. It will be your job to kill his son. I have no idea where he is, and he obviously trusts you. Are you up to it?" He asked. I thought. I had a duty for my family, but I never got anything out of that. The Dark Lord had everlasting friendship, after all, he did come back after all these years. I get nothing out of my family. But still, the boy meant so much to Draco! But my loyalty lay to the Dark Lord now.

"Yes, your wish is my command." I said shakily. Hardly daring to believe what I had just agreed to do.