He Loves Me?

Alien Abduction

The next month dragged on so slowly as Draco and I waited for Harry's child to be born. This was so intense! The end of Voldemort and we had to wait for precious Potter's child to get born. Draco insisted on watching my every waking moment. I couldn't object, I loved looking at him and holding him close. I still wondered why. One day after about two weeks of waiting around, I decided to ask him.

"Well, I don't mean to scare you, but there was some evidence that Voldemort is still after me and he's trying to get at you." He told me after a moment's hesitation.

"But nothing's happened so far." I reminded him.

"There have been break-ins at the neighbors' houses. Nothing was taken, but Mr Johnston's wife was carried away before she escaped." I gasped. I never knew I was in such trouble!

"That's why I can't stand waiting on perfect Potter's kid to be born. Who knows how long that could take! I can't bear to put you in that kind of trouble. After the incident, I can't bear to lose anyone else." He had tears in his eyes now, and I walked over to give him a hug.

I had no idea why, bit I had a cramp in the pit of my stomach, but I didn't care. After that, Draco and I treated every night as if it was our last.

After about another week, Ginny had her baby. A little girl named Lily. Harry still wanted to wait another week, which I understood and hoped Draco did too. He needed some time with his new family, what if he never saw them again? I could tell Draco was getting impatient.

One night, about three days after Lily was born, the man came.

It was a peaceful night and I was still laying awake from one of our amazing nights thinking. What if I did get pregnant again? Then Draco probably wouldn't want me to go with him on his mission to destroy Voldemort.

I remembered how fast it had happened last time, what if I was already pregnant? I couldn't let Draco know! Not yet. I wanted to destroy Voldemort so bad! I probably should get checked out though. Just in case.

I heard a sound outside. It couldn't be the Death Eaters! Life was just starting to get back to normal! Draco was fast asleep and I wasn't wearing anything. I got out of bed and put a bathrobe on and went outside to investigate.

As soon as I stepped out the door, I saw a flash of red light and I screamed.

Draco's POV

I woke up with a start, that scream sounded so real, and familiar...I looked beside me. Oh no! Adrianna wasn't there! The Death Eaters couldn't be here! I rushed out of bed and put some boxers and a t-shirt on before running outside.

I saw the silhouette of a man wearing all black. He was carrying someone, stunned by the looks of it. It had to be Adrianna! I sprinted towards them.

"Ah! Well we finally see each other again, Draco!" The person grunted, it sounded so familiar! "You know, I never got a chance to see your child. Your wife will make a fine edition to my bedroom. I'm sure fellow Death Eaters will think so too." He took his mask off and I was shocked at who I saw: Gregory Goyle.

"Hey! You put her down!" I shouted. If I could wake up some neighbors, maybe we could catch this guy. But before I could say anything else, he apparated. If I was lucky, he would have been stupid enough to go to his house.

Adrianna's POV

I woke up in a strange place. I was lying down on a bed that was not my own, and two large men were standing above me.

"I see you've woken up. Do you remember me?" The shorter one asked. I did recognize him, but I didn't dare believe it.

"Crabbe?" You said.

"That's right, I know you must miss dear old Draco, so why don't we keep you company until he gets here?" I couldn't believe it! Were they going to do to me what I dared not think they would?

Before I could say anything, the other one that I assumed was Goyle paralyzed me with his wand and started taking my robe off. I wished I had put more clothing on!

He started pressing himself all over my body and I screamed! He just laughed and silenced me with his wand. I hoped Draco would somehow wake up and find me before any of these idiots found out how to get too far with me! My fears were confirmed as Goyle started taking his clothes off and told Crabbe to leave us alone. There were tears pouring down my face by now.

He crashed his lips onto mine and I was sickened. How could anyone be this bad a kisser? He rubbed his hands all over your upper torso, then he worked his way down. I couldn't believe this! Surely, if I was paralyzed, I wouldn't be able to feel any of this, but I could.

He was about to do it, to make the love to me that didn't exist, then I heard a noise coming from the ouside of the room and you prayed that it would be someone, anyone, that would rescue me!

Draco's POV

She wasn't at Goyle's house, so I was pretty sure they had her at Crabbe's. I was lucky that I was pretty sure none of them had any idea on how to make love to someone, but still, who knows what they could be doing to her?

I apparated to Crabbe's house, ran through the door and sprinted through the hallways. I found Crabbe himself pressing his ear against one of the doorways.

"Crabbe, what's going on? I thiought you were my friend!" I demanded.

"That's the difference between us, I remain loyal to the Dark Lord, whereas you don't. Just so you know, the next child that your wife has may not be yours." He answered. I punched him in the face and he went out cold. I tried the door, and it was locked. I could hear movement inside the room.

"Alohamora!" I whispered and the door swung open to reveal Goyle's large naked body on top of my wife's small one. I was surprised at how far he had gotten. I pointed my wand at him as he looked up.

"Get off of her, Goyle." I commanded.

"Aww, let me have some fun!" He said before turning back to Adrianna. Her face was stained with tears and her eyes were pleading to me. I would have stunned him, but he could squish Adrianna when he fell. Instead, I used all my strength to push him off the bed where I stupified him.

Why wasn't my wife saying anything, come to think of it, she wasn't even moving! She must have been paralyzed and silenced. I muttered that counter-curse and she ran into my arms.

"That was so scary!" She whispered through tears, "That will haunt me in my worst nightmares!" I almost laughed, but I kept it in.

"Let's go home, and I'll show you how a real man does it." I said, trying to cheer her up. She smiled at me, then she picked her robe up off the ground and we apparated home.