He Loves Me?

What's Going On?

Draco's POV

I had been back in London for another month, and I was kind of hoping I could go back to visit Adrianna. I knew Harry wouldn't go for it, as he gets so involved with his work. Things were going well.

We had managed to track Voldemort down in an old alleyway house in the outskirts of London. We had seen various Death Eaters going to and from that place, including Crabbe and Goyle. The people I counted as friends! I couldn't believe they would rape my wife! After all she's been through. But that was in the past, and I needed to concentrate on the work at hand. If it weren't for Adrianna's good reasoning, I wouldn't be here with Potter.

We hoped the Dark Lord didn't know we were here. But with my white blonde hair, I kind of stand out in a crowd. I was pretty sure we had gotten some stange glances from Death Eaters.

I fiddled with the wedding band on my finger. It had a blue diamond in the middle and two normal ones on either side. Adrianna's was the same, except her diamond in the middle was green. I remembered when I got her engagement ring. I was so nervous! I could tell the guy selling it to me was trying to help me out.

I took the ring off and studied it. The day Adrianna and I picked them out, we went to the same store that I went to for the engagement ring, same clerk too. I smiled at the memory.

Harry and I were walking around downtown London, trying to look inconspicuous. I kept getting looks from women around my age, like they wanted me or something. I knew I was good looking, but couldn't they see the ring on my finger? I already have a true love. It was getting quite annoying actually.

Suddenly, two very large figures dressed in black with masks and all appeared. I didn't quite pay attention to them until they were right in front of Harry and I. They grabbed us and pulled us into an alleyway. I had an idea of who these people were: Crabbe and Goyle.

Harry and I tried to scream, but they silenced us quickly. I wondered where they had gotten all this never-known-before knowledge. Could they had possibly been paying attention in school? That didn't seem likely. I struggled against Goyle, which was the one I assumed to be holding me. He was too big and it was hopeless. They magically bound us in ropes and stupified us.

I woke up a few hours later in a dark room with an armchair in front of me and Harry beside me. We were tied tightly to sofas and still silenced. I tried reaching for my wand in a pocket inside my jacket, but I was bound too tightly. The armchair was turned away from us so I couldn't make out who was in it, but I had an idea that it could be Lord Voldemort.

I looked down at my fingers and my heart sank. My wedding band was gone. Harry looked over at me with fear in his eyes. His ring was gone too. Were they in that much of a need for gold? A voice came from the chair.

"So Draco," It started, and I knew it was Voldemort, "You think you can refuse me then try to get away with it? And Potter, it has been too long since you were last at my mercy." The armchair was still facing the opposite direction. "I'll make this nice and quick, so your dear wives won't have too worry about you for too long. But Malfoy, I assume your wife is used to tragedy, so the news of your death won't come as such a shock to you. But don't worry, the both of you. We'll take care of you wives the best we can. It should be an honour for them to concieve future Death Eaters." I felt white hot anger building up inside of me. I tried as hard as I could to get to my wand, but the ropes were so tight I was almost sufficating.

I needed to live for the sake of the baby that was very soon on it's way.