He Loves Me?

I Refuse to Believe it

Adrianna's POV

I woke up with a start. I was drenched in sweat. I couldn't believe what you had just seen, Draco at the hands of McNair, the Death Eater. Where had Harry been? Maybe it was just a dream, but still, the image burned in your head. The Death Eater holding his wand to my beloved's face.

As I tried to picture it, I could feel it slipping away. Maybe it was just a dream.

I felt a tiny little tap coming from inside my stomach. I gasped and placed a hand on my belly. It was getting bigger, I was almost three months along now. Had I just felt the baby's first kick? At that moment I felt reassured that Draco couldn't die, he had a baby on the way and couldn't leave it without a father. I slowly drifted back off to sleep.

Draco's POV

I was tied up on this chair, just waiting for Voldemort to turn around and finish us off. I snuck a glance at Harry. He was holding a wand! Where did to come from? Who cares! We're saved!

I saw the chair start to turn and Harry gripped the wand tight.

"AVADA KEDAVRA!" Harry shouted and the form that was Voldemort lay limp on the chair, clearly dead. I could have jumped up and ran around with joy, but I couldn't as I was still bound to the chair and silenced. Harry untied himself magically and then me next. He returned my voice.

"I can't believe it's finally over!" I shouted, "Now we can go home!" Harry just beamed and we both apparated back to his place in Devon.

Adrianna's POV

It was morning and both Ginny and I were sitting in the kitchen sipping coffee when we heard a knock at the door. We were both wearing bath robes on top of our pyjamas so neither of us wanted to answer it. Finally, when they knocked again, Ginny got up, walked down the hallway and answered it. I tried to hear voices, but you didn't need to strain my ears too much as I heard a scream coming from the doorway.

I ran down the hallway to see what was wrong. I saw Harry holding Ginny in his arms and the galiant figure of my own husband behind him. He saw me and we both started running towards each other. He picked me up and twirled me around, he was here to stay.