He Loves Me?

For Real?

We listened patiently as Harry and Draco took turns telling Ginny, Lily and I the whole story. I gasped out loud when Draco told about how they were tied up just waiting for death to come and wished I would have listened to that dream I had last night! I relaxed when Harry told about how he got his wand from an inside pocket. Then, how he had killed Voldemort.

I was so happy all that suffering was all over! I jumped into Draco's lap, he held me close and kissed me on the cheek. Then, he picked me up and brought me to my room. I knew what was coming, but I pretended I had no clue.

When we got there, he put me down and got my suitcase from the closet. I was confused. But then he spoke.

"Hey, I know we're all happy and in a mood to celebrate," He winked at me, "But there's no place I'd rather be than home." I agreed, but he continued, "Plus, I'd rather not go to far in Potter's house, I know we're supposed to be friends now, but it would be awkward." I agreed again, with a laugh and got dressed. Then Draco helped me pack. We both went downstairs to thank Harry and Ginny for their hospitality, than we apparated back to our house.

Draco took my hand and pulled my arms longingly towards the bedroom, but I resisted. It was only 11am! Plus, I really wanted to see Jazz and Blaise and Adela.

"Hey!" I started, he looked slightly hurt, "I know what you're trying to do, but it's still morning and that can wait for night. How about we go visit Jazz and Blaise?" I asked. He hesistated for a second, then smiled and nodded. I laughed and brought my bags to our room before apparating to the Zabini's house.

We got there and knocked on the door where it was almost instantly answered by Jazz and a toddler that I hardly recognized. Jazz screamed and pulled me into a big hug.

"I missed you so much! I heard the news about Voldemort being gone! Oh my gosh, you're pregnant!" She said this all so fast, but I liked being with her again! "How far along are you?" she asked.

"Three months!" I answered and she screamed again.
"And who is this young lady?" I turned to Adela. She looked nervous and hid behind her mother. Jazz laughed.

"Adela, do you remember Adrianna and Draco? They're wonderful people!" Jazz said to her daughter. Adela turned to her mother and held her hands up to her. Jazz laughed again and picked her up.

"Come in!" She said to Draco and I and stepped aside to let you in. Draco draped his arm loosely around my waist and we caught a glimpse of Blaise in the kitchen. He saw us and hurried over to greet us. He held his hand out to me then Draco.

"Draco man! It's been to long!" He said to my husband. They walked into the living room to catch up on the happenings. Jazz sighed.

"Ah, once he gets talking, he'll forget about anything else!" She said, trying to sound annoyed, "It was his turn to do lunch! Wanna help me finish up?" She asked. I nodded and we finished the lunch and we all ate it together.

When it was late afternoon, Draco and I decided to go home and have some supper, actually, I didn't want to go, it was Draco's idea. I hugged Jazz goodbye and shook Blaise's hand. Then Draco and I apparated back home.

"Get dressed." He told me, I must have looked confused, because he continued, "I'm going to take you out for dinner." I was surprised, but happily so.

"You don't have to, you know." I explained.

"I know, but I want to, this is to celebrate. Plus I love you extra." I laughed, then he followed me into your bedroom to find some appropriate clothes. I changed into a beautiful white maternity dress that Draco got for me and he changed into a black suit jacket and tie.

He told me to close your eyes and let him guide me to a mystery place. I could feel that weird sensation of apparating, then he told me to open my eyes, I gasped at the sight that met my eyes.