He Loves Me?

Not Again!

I was lying on this hospital bed in a hospital scrub oversized shirt. Draco was by my side, playing the part of the anxious husband perfectly. He was still holding my hand and occasionally smiling at me when the midwife entered the room. By this time, the contractions were coming fast and furious, I had been in labour for about six hours. I never remembered this much pain when I was having Craig.

After another two hours, I couldn't keep the pain inside me any more! When a particularily huge contraction came, I screamed and let it all out!

"That's it, Adrianna!" Draco was still holding my hand, he bent down and kissed me on my forehead, "Let it all out! I think I can see a head!" He added while looking over to the opposite end of the bed. By now, I had tears in my eyes and there was blood all over the bedsheets.

"Go and see!" I pleaded to him, I didn't want all this hard work to be for nothing, he had put up with me for almost two years, he deserved to see his child! "Please!" I added when he looked at me confused.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, but keep holding on!" I said refering to his hand in yours. The midwife was going crazy now.

"C'mon, Adrianna, push! It's almost here! I can see it's head!" I would have laughed, but I was in too much pain!

"Adrianna!" Draco called, "It has hair! Your hair!" he was shouting, "C'mon! It's almost here!"

"One more!" The midwife, Isa, was shouting. I couldn't do one more big one! I was too tired, but I looked over at Draco's face and saw the look on it as he gazed at the baby that was almost here and you knew I had to keep going.

I screamed as I gave it all of what I had left. I knew it didn't work, because I could still feel it pushing around in there! I looked to the other side of the bed.

Draco was holding a wrinkly little red thing in his hands and his eyes here glistening with tears. What a second, if my baby had already been born, then why was I still getting contractions? Isa noticed this and she looked at me,

"KEEP PUSHING!" She shouted, I must have looked confused, but painfully so, "You're having twins!" She screamed at me. Draco snapped his attention back to me and he rushed over to me and grabbed my hand again.

"I know this is killing you, but you have to keep going! Squeeze as much as it hurts!" He held the first twin in one hand and held my hand in the other. This time, I didn't care how much I hurt him (Not that I hated him or anything, I was just in too much pain to think of anything else!). I pushed and the baby kicked, it hurt so much!

I kept squeezing Draco's hand and I saw the tips of his fingers turning white. He tried not to wince in pain, but I noticed.

"That's it! Keep going!" He shouted as he looked to the other end of the bed where the midwife was waiting, ready for another baby. After what seemed like forever, the contractions stopped and Isa was holding an identical slimy red bundle in her hands.

"Go ahead." I told Draco, he rushed over and took the baby from Isa. I was breathing heavily, I had never experienced so much pain in my life! Draco came back and held the two bundles low enough for me to see. I started crying, after all that pain, looking these two faces made it worth it.

"What are they?" I asked Draco, meaning boys or girls.

"The first one was a boy," He pointed to the one on the left, "and the second one was a girl." He pointed to the one on the right. The boy looked exactly like Craig did, and that made me cry, except for his hair, which was brown just like mine. The girl, I assumed looked like something inbetween me and Draco, she had blonde hair like Draco's and she was beautiful!

Draco and I decided to name the boy Riley Aidan Andrew Malfoy and the girl was Krystal Trinity Nicole Malfoy. In our eyes, they were perfect.