He Loves Me?

Back to School

I wandered down the Auror hall, trying to find classroom 207. At last, I found it, and right on time! I walked in, and found a female teacher and one other student. This was just getting sad.

"Good morning," The teacher said, "my name is Professor Stumm, and I trust you are Ms Adrianna McMahon?"

"Yeah, that's right." I said, still devastated at the rudeness of the old teeny little professor just a few rooms away, who had separated Draco and I. The other student, a girl tried to make conversation,

"Hey, I'm Alex DuVries." She said and stuck out her hand for me to shake. I shook it, relieved that I seemed to be making friends.

"Adrianna McMahon." I said smiling at Alex. The class began, it only took a few minutes to realize that this was an easier class, more about our personality and endurance.

Stumm handed out a multiple choice quiz near the end of the class. It was basically what you would do if you were in a situation with a Death Eater and who you would save in a life-or-death battle. It could very possible be my best class.

When the Professor Stumm dismissed Alex snd I for the second class, which, for me was Transfiguration.

When I arrived in the classroom, I was either the only student or, the first one there. The male teacher and I waited a while, before he took attendance and wrote his name on the board.

'Professor Shacklebolt'

The class continued, with only me there, it made it easier for me to learn though, and I liked it, but I missed the companionship of other people ymy age. It was just like Transfiguration at Hogwarts, but more advanced. He dismissed me early, saying that I was a quick learner. This was good, as I had lunch next, and wanted to find Draco.

I found him wandering the halls about five minutes later.

"Not skipping classes, now are we?" I said as I snuck up behind him.

He looked at me and exhaled. "Nope, not today, just looking for you, I was the only one in my second class and the teacher let me go early. What about you, classes can't be over yet."

"Same, I was the only one in my class. So, how about finding some lunch?" I asked, "I think there's a cafeteria on the fifth floor or something." We took off hand in hand and started searching for the cafeteria. When we found it, it was already full of other witches and wizards having lunch.

We found some lunch, peanut butter and blackberry jam for both of us. We just sat there, arms around each others waists just enjoying each other's company. But, like all good things, it came to an end way too quickly. He kissed me before I headed to your third class, Concealment and Disguise.

This class had two other students: a girl named Loreena Dickson and, to my surprise, Harry Potter. He smiled at me, I smiled back, and turned my attention to the front of the classroom. The teacher was a young woman with bubblegum pink hair, she seemed to know Harry, as the two of them were talking when I entred the room.

"Hello, you must be Adrianna. My name is Professor Lupin." I smiled at her and the lesson started. This was basically human transfiguration and how to be discreet. It was the last class of the day, and I was relieved, all day I had been looking forward to the date with Draco. Now that it was finally here, I had to keep from running down the halls searching for him. To my surprise, he was waiting for me outside my classroom.

"Hey beautiful! Ready to go?" He said. I laughed.

"Sure am!" And we bolted for the elevators.

After about two minutes, we entered Oak Honey. We found a secluded table and ordered. I had a slice of cheesecake and Draco had a piece or cherry pie.

While we waited for our food to arrive, I felt the all-too familiar hand that belonged to Draco grab my hand under the table.

"So, how was your day?" I asked as Draco continued to gaze at me.

"Okay, it would have been better if you were there though."

"I missed you too. The day seemed to last forever!" The waitress, Jade, came back to our table with our orders, I tried to let go of Draco's hand to eat, but he didn't want to let go, I was relieved in a way, the date seemed to be going well. I managed to eat my cake one handedly.

Long after the Jade cleared our plates, we still sat there, sometimes talking, and sometimes just sitting there staring at each other. At 5:00, Jade politely asked us to leave as there were more customers waiting.

I was about to say goodbye to Draco for the day and head home, but he interrupted me.

"Hey, how's about I walk you home?"

"I'd like that." I answered, glad that he wasn't going to leave just yet. We walked slowly, savouring every moment of the walk.

When we got to Geoff's Card Store, I was about to say 'Bye' but all of a sudden, out of no where, Draco crashed his lips against mine and caught me totally off guard. I loved it, and kissed back. Before long, he inserted his tongue into the mix of passion and hunger, it was amazing. Just like with the hug, I could have stood there forever and never had cared, but we were attracting Muggle attention, and I had to get home to write those letters, so I sadly broke the kiss, smiled and waved goodbye to Draco, then started up the stairs to my flat.