He Loves Me?

Preparations

I walked into my appartment and wrote the following letters:

'B-E-A-U-tiful Jazz,

I totally understand about the whole waiting thing, just keep writing to me, maybe you could come over some time! Until then, are we still on for the planning of your wedding this Saturday? I hope so! I miss you lots!

So, my date with Draco went well, I found! The teacher lead trainer has a grudge against me and Draco showing other people we like each other, when we held hands, he made sure we were in none of the same classes! Maybe he had bad luck with love in his day. I can't say I feel sorry for him!

Anyway, we went to Oak Honey after classes, we were in there so long, the waitress had to ask us to leave two and a half hours later! Then we made out on the sidewalk in front of my place! It was awesome!

So, unless you change your mind, I will be at your parent's place Saturday at 1:00pm!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Adrianna'

'Mr and Mrs Malfoy,

I really appreciate all you did for me as I was growing up! You meant the world to me, and still do! Training went well today, and I don't know if you know this yet, but I am going out with Draco, and that's going well too!

Well, that's pretty much it for now!

Keep in touch!

Adrianna'

'Dearest Draco,

Hey, I know it's only been, like two seconds since I last saw you, but I miss the feeling of your lips on mine already! Which is kinda sad.

I could fill this space with lots of mushy stuff, but none comes to mind at the moment. SO it'll be short this time.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow and still wearing your bracelet!

Adrianna'

So, that was a lot of work off my chest, my hand was cramping up from all that writing. I never cared for owls, they made such a mess! So I magically sent the letters to each recipient.

The next four days went by pretty much the same as the first day. Training, lunch with Draco, more training, then Oak Honey with Draco. I especially looked forward to the parts of the day spent with Draco! And the make-out sessions I would never forget to have on the sidewalk in front of my appartment. Before I knew it, it was Saturday, and time to go to Jazz's parents' house.

I apparated from my appartment. Once I got there, I knocked on the door, only to have a hysterical Jazz throw it open on my face. She saw me fall over on the ground, picked me up and wrapped me in a bone-crushing hug.

"I MISSED YOU SOOOO MUCH!!" She screamed in my ear.

"I missed you too! So, how's it going?" I answered her.

"It's going SOOO good! Next weekend! I can hardly wait! I think I might explode if it was any later! And what about you? Draco arrived half an hour before yourself and hasn't ceased talking about you and the 'good times' you've this past week!" She said.

"He's here already?" You asked. Seeing Draco had become a bit of a routine. I hadn't seen him all day, and growing up with him, I was used to having him around.

"That's what I just said, silly! C'mon, lets go inside, then we can plan out dresses and colours and where and when, you and Draco are all we want in the wedding party, and seeing as everyone's here, we can get started!"

Jazz led me into the house, into the living room I knew from summer and Christmas vacations. There were four cream coloured couches that matched the beige walls. On one of them sat Blaise's parents, I had only met them once before. On another there was Mr and Mrs Appleby, looking so happy that their youngest (Jazz was the youngest of three boys and two girls) was getting married. On another was Blaise, Jazz practically jumped on the couch next to him and started kissing him. On the last sat Draco, who jumped up as I entered the room and gave me a hug and a quick kiss before I sat down next to him. Jazz and Blaise broke apart, and the planning began.

By 6:00, we had decided on a dark green dress for me, Draco would walk me down the aisle with black dress robes and matching green tie. Mrs Appleby had her heart set on making Jazz's dress, so that was what was going to happen and Blaise's dress robes would match Draco's. It would be held at the park across the street from the Zabini residance at 10:00am, I was sure Jazz wouldn't be able to wait any longer! All of this one week from today!

Jazz and I decided to go shopping in Hogsmeade right then for the dresses and matching ties, as that was all we really needed. Flowers (orange lilys for Jazz's bouquet and white and orange carnations for the aisle seats) would be purchased and delivered the day before the wedding. We both apparated after a brief make-out session with Draco. We had been holding hands and each others waists these past five hours.

"So," Jazz began when we arrived in Hogsmeade and began heading towards the fashion district. "What's the story on this past week, with you and Draco?"

"It has literally been amazing! I know we only started dating this week, but we've known each other for as long as we both can remember, but I think he might be the one!"

"OOOOOH ADRIANNA!!!" Jazz started sceaming again. "I'm so happy for you! I knew you and him were meant to be from our third year at Hogwarts! If only you had the courage to ask him out while we were still in Hogwarts! You could be engaged or even married by now!"

"Hold on a second!" I interrupted her. "We only started dating this week, there could be tons about him I don't even know yet! I still think it's too soon to be thinking about marriage. We're still only seventeen. Even if I grew up with him, it doesn't mean we were 'meant to be'!"

"Oh, Adrianna." Jazz continued. "I totally understand. But remember, Blaise and I are only seventeen as well. I guess I've got wedding fever now, I'm sorry if I was getting into stuff that's none of my business, you just sounded so excited about the way your relationship was moving so quickly!"

"Yeah, I am excited. It's just that I don't feel ready for marriage. But you're different! You know you've found the one!" I explained, apologetically.

"Yeah, I'm so excited!" Jazz repeated for the thousandth time. I saw a nice dress in a window. It was blue, knee-length and fluffy and strapless. The back of it was complicated and beautiful with ribbons criss-crossing in every direction. I pointed this out to Jazz, and went inside the shop.

"Excuse me," Jazz started talking to the girl working there. "Do you have that dress in the window in dark green?"

"Sure do!" The girl replied. "And matching acessories, what size?" I was a size six, and told this to the girl. She disappeared behind some doors that I supposed lead to a storage room or some sort of store room. Within seconds she returned holding the same dress, but in the most perfect shade of dark green. I tried it on and it fit perfectly.

"You look so beautiful Adrianna! We'll take it! Now, do you have any ties in the same colour?" Jazz exclaimed.

"Of course, just hold on a second." The salesgirl disapeared again into the back room and came out again with a couple of ties in the same colour.

"Great! Adrianna, why don't you hang around outside while I pay." Jazz said.

"No way, it's my dress. You can pay for the ties." I answered.

Meanwhile, Draco and Blaise went for a man-to-man talk and walk...

"So, how's it going inbetween you and Adrianna?" Blaise asked Draco after an extensive talk about Blaise and Jazz.

"I really love her! I really wish I had the guts to ask her out while we were still in school, then we could be married by now." Draco answered. "I really think she could be the one. I'd ask her to marry me, but I don't know if she feels the same, and I'd probably creep her out after only a week of dating. She might not be ready for marriage yet. We're only seventeen!"

"Man, I know how you feel...well, not really, I asked Jazz out in the fourth year, and things have been great! Maybe things will move along faster with you and Adrianna, having lived with her your whole life. Maybe give it another few months." Blaise said.

"Yeah, I think that would be the smartest move at this point. Thanks buddy!"