He Loves Me?

Wedding

The next week leading up to Jazz and Blaise's wedding was very much like the previous one. I seemed to be getting ahead of the few other students in Auror training, and Draco was as awesome as ever!

He seemed more tense than last week, but I assumed it had something to do with the wedding on Saturday. But on the day before the wedding, as we were making-out on the sidewalk in front of my appartment. I broke it off (as usual, Draco never seemed capable of stopping!) and started walking to the store that I lived on top of. All of a sudden, Draco called out.

"No! Don't leave!" I froze, this had never happened before. He continued, "Without you, my world stops spinning, I can't concentrate on anything else! When you kiss me, life around us stops, and it's all that matters in the world! Please, don't leave me!" I was shocked, I knew Draco cared about me, but now, he was getting a little out of hand...

"Draco, I'll see you tomorrow morning!" I tried to reason with him.

"I can't wait that long!" He seemed desperate!

"Then, how about you come up to my appartment, and I can cook you some supper, then we'll decide what to do next."

"Yeah! That sounds good." He replied. He took my hand and walked with me up the stairs to your appartment. My landlord, Frank Green, saw us and stopped me.

"Adrianna, you know the rules about boys."

"He's just staying for supper, Mr Green, nothing else, don't worry!" I explained. With that, I walked through the door leading to my appartment with Draco.

"So, what do you want for supper?" I asked him.

"Whatever, just so long as I'm with you!" He replied, I giggled. It was nice to have someone around that cared so much! I lit a fire in the fireplace and started making a vegetable soup. Draco walked over and placed his arms around my waist from behind.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear. Even though I could have already guessed that, it was nice to have a confirmation, it made my spirits soar.

"I love you, too." I whispered back. I continued making supper as he kept his arms wrapped tightly around me.

When supper was done, he took a seat next to me and kept his arm around my waist. When we finished eating I got up and tried talking to him.

"If you want, I can apparate with you back to your appartment."

"Yeah, I'd like that." He answered. I cleaned the dishes up, he grabbed my wrist and apparated with me to his flat.

When we got there, I made sure he was allright, and in bed at a decent time as he had to be at the Zabini's for 9:00am the next day. When I was just about to leave, he spoke up.

"Please, stay with me here, stay on the couch, please?" He sounded so sweet, so I conjured up a pair of pyjamas and stayed at his place for the night.

When I woke up the next day, it was 8:00 and to the smell of pancakes cooking in his kitchen. I walked in and found Draco playing with some batter.

"Hey!" I said, "I didn't know you could make pancakes!" He saw me, walked over and kissed me long and hard on the lips. We just stood there enjoying it until we smelled pancakes burning.

After a nice breakfast together, I had a shower, changed into my beautiful dress, and magically did my hair in an up-do. When I walked into Draco's living room, I found him looking as handsome as can be. I smiled at him.

"Shall we?" He asked, offering his arm to me. I linked my arm into his.

"Let's." Then, we both apparated to the Zabini's and were just on time.

Draco and I separated and started off in opposite directions, me looking for Jazz, and him looking for Blaise.

I found her in her mom's room with a dozen 50-year-old ladies all fussing around her. When I got close enough to her, she hugged me.

"I'm so nervous!" She whispered. She looked stunning!

"Don't be! You look beautiful! There's no way he'll be able to resist you!" She nervously laughed before a few of the ladies pulled me away.

I was practically dragged into a room by some of Mrs Zabini's and Mrs Appleby's friends. When they left, I found that I was not alone. The wedding director, Paris, was there, as was Draco. I walked over to Draco and grabbed his hand. I was starting to feel nervous about the whole walking down the aisle thing. He gave ymy hand a squeeze and smiled at me.

"Now remember," Paris said, "you two will come out those doors in about ten minutes. Jazz and Mr Appleby will follow. When you get to the altar, Adrianna, you will wait on Jazz's side, and Draco, on Blaise's side, when the ceremony is done, you will be the last in the procession after the parents of the Bride and Groom, got it?" We both nodded our heads. It wasn't that complicated, as it was a small ceremony.

Too soon after Paris's pep talk, she opened the doors, and there was the aisle. Draco kissed me, then I took his arm and started walking. The walk was over before I knew it, and it was time to let go of Draco. I felt upset, but this was Jazz's day, not mine!

About two seconds after I arrived, Jazz came up beside me looking as pretty as ever, she gave me a nervous smile before taking Blaise's hand and getting to the altar.

I wasn't really paying attention to the ceremony, Draco and I just stood there, facing each other and smiling. Before too long, Jazz and Blaise said their 'I do's and were practically running down the aisle. When their parents followed, Draco and I ran to each other, grabbed each others hands and ran down after Jazz and Blaise.

The reception wasn't for another few hours, so Draco and I had another few hours to ourselves after the pictures were taken. But first, we had lunch with the parents of the newly-weds. It was quite boring and took away a chunk of our time.

'Lucky Blaise and Jazz!' I thought. 'They literally have the whole afternoon to spend with each other! No old people!'

Finally, after about two hours, Draco and I left the house and decided to spend some time in Hogsmeade before the reception. As soon as we apparated there, Draco grabbed my waist from the front and kissed me hard. I stood there. I had wanted to do this during the whole ceremony! It was torture just standing there!

After about a few seconds, he slipped in the tongue and I enjoyed it, every moment, for as long as it was. Again, I didn't know how long we stood there in each other's arms making-out, it was just heaven! He was the one that let go this time. I was disapointed, but he took my waist in one hand and we walked around, just enjoying each other's company, and pausing every so often to kiss again. During those moments, I knew he was the one.