He Loves Me?

Wedding Reception

Way too soon after our nice walk around Hogsmeade with Draco, it was time to get going to the wedding reception. We both apparated to the Zabini's house.

When we got there, it was already packed with people! There were more people here than at the actual wedding. There was a dance floor set up in the backyard, a live band and lots of tables set up for supper. Draco and I started looking for the table for the wedding party and Blaise and Jazz. It wasn't too hard to find. I sat next to Jazz and she wrapped me into a warm hug.

"Thanks so much for being there for me all the time!" She said. I felt tears forming in my eyes. It didn't take long for them to start running down my face.

"Thank you for being there for me!" I replied shakily. She hugged me tighter until the band started playing a slow song and Draco and Blaise felt we needed a dance to get stuff off our minds.

I held onto Draco's sturdy body, knowing by feeling the strength in his embrace that he would never let me fall. I danced with him for the rest of the night during every single song. I didn't want to leave his arms, and he didn't seem to want to leave me again.

At the end of the night, Draco and I joined Blaise and Jazz in the shaking of hands. Before going home, I gave Jazz another hug and wished her luck in her new married life. She gave me a wink. Then, Blaise picked her up and carried her into the room they were going to spend the night in.

"Well, I guess I'll see you on Monday." Draco said. But this time, it was my turn to get upset.

"Yeah," my voice was shaky, "I'll miss you till then!" I said, gathering up my diginity, I didn't want to break down like Draco did.

"Okay." He replied, then bending down, he kissed me. Softly and gently, no tongue, I was glad he didn't because that would leave you wanting more and I would never be able to survive the next day!

Two months later...

We were about to recieve our 'mid-terms' for the first semester of Auror training. I knew you was doing fine, my teachers often praised me about my work in class. What worried me was the fact that Professor Lupin had asked to see me after training to talk about the report card.

I walked down the hall, trying to find Draco to tell him I'd be a little late for our usual date after school, and to my relief, I found him. I just could not imagine life without him!

"So, are we ready for some Oak Honey?" He asked me with a huge smile on his face, it was one I had to return, despite how bad I was feeling.

"Well, actually, I have to stay here for a while, one of my teachers wants to talk to me for a bit." I explained, and to my surprise, Draco replied with a smile,

"That's okay, I'm sure Jade won't mind. I'll wait for you by the elevators." He said.

"Alright." I said, almost laughing with relief that he didn't get upset. "See you soon!"

I walked towards my Concealment and Disguise class with a wave to Draco, which he returned.

I walked into the classroom to find not only Professor Lupin, but all of my teachers, including Professor Molestein.

"Well, I guess you're wondering why we're all here." Lupin asked with a reasuring smile. I nodded, she continued.

"Well, your marks were all outstanding, Adrianna! Good work! We're feeling you are ready to move on to your other classes half a semester early, which would mean you would become an Auror three months before your classmates. This is good, as there is a situation in Canada that could use your expertise. Does this sound allright to you?" She finished tentatively.

"It sure does!" I answered, "But one question, does this mean I'll be in the same classes as Draco?" I asked Lupin, but it was Molestein that answered,

"Yes," He said through clenched teeth, "But I will personally make sure that you two do not associate during those classes and you are seated as far away from each other as possible."

"And we agree." Professor Moody said. "Studies should come first. If you'll be done before the rest of them, then you'll have more time to spend with him." I had to say, they had a point.

"So...can I go now?" I asked.

"Sure, here's your new time table." Lupin handed me a sheet of paper with my new classes on it. I didn't really pay attention to it, I was just anxious to meet Draco. I found him at the spot he said he would be in, in front of the elevators. He embraced me as we got into the elevator.

"So," He started, "what was that all about?"

"They want me to start my semester two classes tomorrow." I explained, "So, I'll be in the same classes as you!" At this news, he picked me up and twirled me around, which was saying, as the elevator was so small.

"That's amazing!" He exclaimed. I got out of the elevator, my arm around his middle, and his around my waist. The day continued as usual.

The next day, I arrived at the usual time and Draco escorted me to his classes, which were now mine too. First was Potions, which was taught by an old witch called Professor Merrithought. It was just like my potions class in school, just Auror level.

The next class was Charms, taught by a witch called Professor Violet. Again, this was almost exactly like my school classes!

Then it was lunch, Draco and I had the usual lunch (PB and J).

"So, how do you like your classes so far?" Draco asked.

"It's exacly like at Hogwarts, just at Auror level!" He laughed.

"I thought so too, it's no that hard for me at all, which could mean that you're already an expert!" He teased, I made a fist at him, then laughed. Then it was time for my last new class, Herbology. Which was, again, no different from Hogwarts Herbology, and the day went on.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, forgot to mention, I wrote this before the seventh book came out, so Voldemort has not been defeated yet.