Take My Hand

Chapter 20

I sighed as my mothers car sped off down the road away from me, standing on the pavement in front of Georgia's house. Yes, a few months had passed since the phone call I and Georgia had and now it was time for the event that I had been dreading for awhile now. Georgia's sleepover. I stood still, with my messenger bag slung over my shoulder carrying some essentials for the sleepover, as I waited for the car to completely vanish into the distance before I actually knocked on Georgia's door. No matter how much I wished it would, that car wasn't going to turn around and drive back to me. Eventually the car disappeared, meaning I had to now knock on the door. I dragged my feet on the floor slowly, trying to extend the period of time I had left by myself.

After knocking on the wooden door and waiting for approximately ten minutes, Georgia answered the door. She looked stunning, with her shimmering blond hair, never ending legs with heals to emphasize how tall she is. Why is she jealous of me? If anything, I should be jealous of her. Too bad her attitude isn't as good as her looks. Don't get me wrong, she's a nice girl and everything, but she can get slightly annoying after being with her for five minutes.

"Hey, Belle! Glad you could make it. Everyone else is already here, we've been waiting for you. Come on, let's take your stuff upstairs so we can catch up with the girls," Georgia suggested. I simply nodded in return as I let Georgia take my jacket off me and hang it upon the coat hanger. Once she had finished, I followed after her as she walked up the stairs to her bedroom. Her house was fairly large, but not as big as mine. Though I must say her house if more decorative than mine. Everything looked color coordinated and perfect.

"Hey, everyone," I mumbled as I entered Georgia's room, seeing the rest of the girls faces.

Rebecca, being the quiet one, sat in the corner of the room on a beanbag quietly watching whatever was on the TV as she played with one of the curls in her hair. She also managed to look fantastic, even though unlike the rest she hadn't plastered loads of make-up on. I wish I had her natural beauty.

Aisleyne was busy flicking through a magazine as she lay upon the sofa bed on her stomach. It's amazing how she can make a plain white vest, a pair of ripped jeans and some converse look as if they belonged on a catwalk. She's so athletic and fit, she can make anything look good. That's another thing I want to have.

Riley sat on Georgia's bed with her legs crossed, as she became frustrated with her cell phone. Although she can be extremely irritating, it's pretty funny to see her lose her cool. She's complains alot, but she's good to have around when you need to laugh. The lungs on this girl are incredible. I want to be able to shout, scream and talk as loud as she can.

Once they had all noticed I had entered the room, they stopped what they were doing and turned their heads to smile at me. "Hey," they all said in unison. I sat next to Riley on the bed and watched what was on the TV screen, not knowing what it was.

"Yo, Georgia! Come here for a sec," I heard Georgia's brother, Kyle shout from downstairs. Kyle was five years older than Georgia, making him 22. He still lived with his parents. If I was 22, I'd be out of the house before you can say jiggly puff. Then again, maybe my parents wont even allow me to move out, they're that strict. Georgia walked back out of the room to where her brother was.

Riley, Aisleyne and Rebecca were now conversing about random non-interesting stuff, while I tried to listen to what Georgia and Kyle were talking about. I couldn't hear anything over the voices of the girls behind me, but Georgia came back into the room not long after she had left. She held, in her arms, a crate of alcohol. I stared at her quizzically as I watched her place it on the floor of her bedroom.

"You so can't tell my parents that my bro just totally gave us some alcohol to drink. Isn't he just so awesome!? I can't believe he bought these for us. This sleepover is going to be so much fun," Georgie squealed as she passed a bottle of beer to everyone.

"No, thanks," I said, when she tried to give a bottle to me. I didn't want to end up getting wasted and have to deal with a hang over the morning after. Besides my parents would be able to tell that I've been drinking, if I did. I might end up doing something completely idiotic if I got drunk too, and then never be able to remember it in the morning. It's best if I turn down the alcohol.

"What? No beer? You have to have one. Everyone else is." Georgia tried to persuade me.

"I don't want one."

"Aw, come one. This is a party. You need some alcohol to celebrate," Aisleyne chimed in.

"I mean, if you don't have at least one drink then it's not an actual party. You'll hurt Georgia's feelings if you don't have a drink. You'll have to put up with me whining throughout the night if you don't have at least one," Riley joked, chuckling slightly.

"Riley, you're going to complain anyway. Even if she does have a drink, you always do," Rebecca laughed.

"I do not," Riley whined.

I laughed as I watched Riley and Rebecca argue for a few minutes, but the focus soon turned back to me once they had finished arguing.

"Please, Belle. Have one drink," Georgia pleaded, waving the bottle in front of my face teasingly. I didn't want to be the left one out, so I didn't really have a choice. This was a very bad decision, but I nodded never the less. I pulled the bottle out of Georgia's grasp and opened it with the bottle opener lying on the bed.

"Fine, I'll have one," I groaned, before taking a sip out of the bottle. God knows what I had just gotten myself into.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like? Not like?
Comments?
I'm really tired, so if this one sucks, then blame my drowsiness.
I think the story's going to get a little bit more exciting in a few more chapters.
Oh my god, chapter 20!
Love you loads like oreos, Mel xxx