Take My Hand

Chapter 22

The rest of the weekend went fairly well. The time that I managed to have to myself flew by, but never the less I nourished it. I have to nourish every single second I have to myself, for I find it hard to do. Since I'm so used to spending time with other people, when I am alone I find it difficult to occupy myself. Time alone, seems to be less of a satisfaction to me. Maybe I'm more of a people person now, than I was when I first started this year of school. But, there is really only one person I'd like to spend every second of every day with and that's Brendon.

Speaking of Brendon, I hadn't seen him since Friday, the day before I went to Georgia's birthday sleepover. It sickened me to feel sickly over missing him so much in a short amount of time. I guess it shows how dependent I am for him. I may have mentioned before, that that is what scares me. I'm frightened, that one day, he'll just disappear. Like this was just a dream and I wont have anyone to depend on. But, I know that this is not a dream. It's too real to be a dream. I know in dreams, that people don't get hurt. I've hurt so much whilst knowing Brendon, making it impossible for him and the vampires to be impossible. Impossible is nothing. There was once a time, where I though that some things were just a myth, like vampires and witches. Now, I'm not really sure what to believe. You can never be too sure, now. Anything is possible.

I find most of the sleepover very vague. A blur. I don't hardly remember anything that went on. That's a downside to drinking alcohol and I know people tend to say this alot but this time when I say it, I mean it. I'm never drinking again. It's too much of a hassle and you can never be quite sure on what happened and you become a total prick. On the Sunday, after I had woken up in the sleepover I had awoken with a major hangover. Seriously, I had only drank under five bottles.

Anyway, that was then this is now. Now being Monday morning, beginning of a new school week. I don't want to sound like a total nerd, but I really couldn't wait to get to that hell hole. Just because of the mere fact that I was going to see Brendon and his angelic yet energetic ways, which makes me love him even more.

"Good morning, mother." I smiled at my mother as I sat down on one of the bar stools. She sat beside me on another bar stool, drinking her herbal tea as I began eating the toast that was placed in front of me.

"Good morning, Belle." Nothing else was said at I ate and she sipped in silence. There wasn't much to say since I had already filled her in on all the details of the sleepover. The ones I could remember anyway. Once I had finished the toast, I stood up and headed for the door.

"See you later, mother," I said as I opened the door.

"See you later. And don't be late," I heard her shout as I stepped outside. I rolled my eyes at her, sick and tired of her being so overprotective of me. What's the worst that could happen to me, part from getting stolen off the streets by blood thirsty vampires, have every drop of blood sucked out of my body, then have my body ripped to shreds? Okay, that does sound pretty bad, but that's not going to happen if Brendon is around. Brendon wouldn't let anything like that happen to me.

I almost skipped to school, feeling happier than I had ever felt in awhile. I was so giddy and so strange to feel this way. There was no Brendon standing at the corner of the pavement, so I'm guessing that he had already made his way towards school. I might have been slightly late, since there was no-one standing outside of the school like there usually was before the bell went. I was completely empty outside. It was rather eerie to be standing outside alone, with no sound or sight of life at all. If outside is deserted, then the inside must be heaving with people. I was correct, it was packed. Not only was it packed, but there was also insanity everywhere. The kids were running around screaming like a chicken with its head cut off. It was total madness. What had occurred to create this riot?

I saw Georgia, Riley, Aisleyne and Rebecca standing next to their lockers, looking slightly less crazed than everyone else, but still a bit spooked however. They looked like the only people right now, with any acknowledgment of what was going on. I decided they would be the right people to talk to.

"What the hell is going on, you guys," I asked all of them as I walked over to the four.

"Belle, please don't be mad," Riley begged.

"Mad at what? What's going on?"

"Everyone's a bit freaked out," Rebecca replied.

"With what?"

"We didn't mean to tell anyone, it just slipped out," Aisleyne tried to explain to me. Obviously failing, since I still had no clue on what was going on.

"What the hell are you going on about? Just tell me what's happened," I ordered, getting irritated by their short answers.

"By accident, we told some people about that Brendon thing. A few people turned into more. More people turned into...well, the whole school. We're sorry," Georgia apologized. I was totally and utterly befuddled. I still didn't have a clue on what they were talking about.

"What Brendon thing? I really don't know what you are talking about," I whined, in desperation.

"Belle, don't you remember? At my sleepover, you told us that you might be dating Brendon who is a vampire!" I immediately realized what Georgia was now saying. It all flooded back to me, like lightning. At that moment, I felt like collapsing to the floor. I had no idea how I was going to get out of this one. Alcohol had wrecked everything. Ugh, who am I trying to kid?! I had wrecked everything. I felt like such an idiot. I wondered where Brendon was, then at that exact moment, someone grabbed hold of my shoulder and turned me around. It was Brendon and let's just say he did not look happy. "What the hell did you tell them, Belle!?" His raised voice scared me. I'd never heard him like this before. "Did I fucking stutter? Are you going to answer me, or just stand their gawking at me?!"

"Brendon, I am so sorry. I didn't me- mean to tell them," I started, finding it hard to talk because of the tears choking me. I placed my hands on his shoulders. "I- I was drunk and I di-didn't know what I was saying."

"That's not good enough, Belle," Brendon sighed, shaking his head in shame as he stared at my tear stained face. He turned from me and began to walk towards the exit of the school, while getting taunted by the cruel school children.

I reached out for Brendon's hand. "Brendon, whe-" I started, but was cut off by Brendon.

"Don't touch me," He exclaimed, snatching his hand away from my grip. The kids continued to shout profanities as he walked out of the school. My face was red from crying so much as I stared at Brendon walking out of the school property. I kicked myself mentally for creating this mess that I had made.

One of the teacher's stood at the top of the stairs, almost screaming at everyone for them to shut up. I ignored almost every single word he said. While all of the other students stared at where he was standing, I stared at the path that Brendon was once walking along, in the opposite direction to the teacher. The teacher managed to calm everyone down, but not me. It's weird how your once happy day can change in a matter of seconds. Although, not evident, I was still shook up. By everything. Mostly, of all, Brendon. He scared me most.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like? Not like?
Comments?
I liked this one. There was so much insanity going on!
Whose team are you on? Team Brendon? Or Team Belle? I think I'm with Brendon on this one. Who could blame Brendon for being angry?
Believe it or not, but I think this story is going to get even more exciting. I know I keep saying that, but it is, don't worry.
People are actually starting to read this story! Also people are starting to realize that Bring Me The Horizon are shit! Sorry, it had to be said. I have a strong dislike for them.
Most probably be updating this Friday. I'm free this Friday, but not Saturday. Got another sleepover. I wont be updating after a certain amount of comments, I find that mean, so I'm going to update anytime I feels like it. However, comments are strongly appreciated.
Crimbo is coming. What does everyone want? It's nice to be nosy.
Love you loads like oreos, Mel xxx