Take My Hand

Chapter 33

[A/N: I think this may be the only chapter with two POV's. I'm not sure, maybe the next one too. Sorry if it gets you confused.]

Belle.

William glared at me, clutching the edge of the steal chair in frustration. “You know what, Belle? I like you. I don’t know what it is about you. Maybe it’s the feistiness, but I swear if you continue the way you are now, you’ll see your lover boy for the last time as he dies in a slow and painful death. After that you won’t ever see the light of day again. Comprendes?” William threatened. I did as I was told, in fear of my life and Brendon’s. I sat down awkwardly beside William as he stared at me intently. “That’s a good girl.”

“What are you going to do with me?” I asked unsteadily as William came closer and closer to me. Each time he’d come closer to me, I’d move away from him, until there was no more space left on the bench.

“I suppose you’re wondering why you are here. As you can see I have been most kind, by letting you get away with what should have been a death sentence. Instead I’ve decided to let you work for me. I’m going to keep you here for as long as I think is needed to repay the damage that your father created,” William explained to me. “Speaking of your parents, a few things I should mention about them.” A smile grew on William’s face.

“What? What have you done to them?” I questioned, afraid.

“Let’s just say I was hungry, along with some of my men. You couldn’t just let us starve now could you?” William hinted. I was in complete shock. I wanted to lash out at him that very second, but I couldn’t, I was frozen still. Silent tears began to run down my face, staining my cheeks.

“How could you? You monster,” I cried quietly into my hands. My parents. I didn’t even get to say goodbye to them. I’m never ever going to see them again and now I have to live with this guilt forever with me, knowing how many times I’ve said they weren’t good parents. One less thing to live for.

“Now, now, Belle. Don’t start name calling. What have I warned you about? Unless you want me to kill him too?” If Brendon were to die too, then there really is no point in me living. What would I have to live for?

After a few more seconds of my crying, I wiped the tears away from my face and stared back at William. “What kind of…work?” I asked, still a bit shook up from everything that was going on. So many things had hit me at once; it was pretty hard to take in.

“Oh, I haven’t decided yet,” William replied as sent me the most intimidating and creepiest stare. It sent shivers up my spine.

“And what’s going to happen with Brendon?”

“We’ve got a few things planned.” William continued to give the same penetrating stare. As William continued to talk, I didn’t hear a word that he was saying. I could only concentrate on thinking about how much I despised William. I wanted to kill him, I really did. With every word and action he did, made me want to kill him that much more, until I couldn’t take it anymore. I had an idea.

I scooted up closer to William so our shoulders were touching. I whispered into his ear, “William?” He leaned in closer to show that he was listening. “How much do you actually like me?”

“I like you as much to keep you alive.” He replied softly.

“But how much is that? I know how much you like me. I’ve seen the way you act around me. The way you…touch me. The way you act towards Brendon, it’s all because of how much you actually like me.” I played along, as I took hold of his hand and ran it up my leg, till it reached my hip. I began to lean in closer towards him as he did the same. I pressed my lips against his and I felt disgusted with myself. When I felt his tongue on my own, I clenched his hair tightly as I brought him closer to me. When I knew he was completely lulled into a fake sense of pleasure, I broke away from the kiss then quickly grabbed his hair tighter and slammed his head onto the metal bench. “How much do you like me now, huh!?” I screamed at him.

He groaned in pain as he fell on the floor to his knees, almost unconscious. “How much do you like me now!?” I screamed again as I kicked his ribs continuously. William’s yelps in pain attracted some of his men to come into the room. They immediately pulled me away from him, violently. There was one either side of me clutching my arms. William glared at me once he was up off the floor. I stopped struggling to get out of the big men’s arms once William threw a painful blow into my stomach, sending me to my knees helplessly. I screamed in pain.

As William spat out a mouthful of blood, I quickly stood up and headed for the door, but William instantly grabbed a fistful of hair and threw me against the wall, my head getting banged as I did so. “Say goodbye to your lover boy, beautiful,” William said viciously. Soon after I fell unconscious.

Brendon.

I hardly put up a struggle to get out of the grips of these extremely gorilla like men for a few reasons. 1. What was the point? I’m just putting my life and Belle’s in jeopardy. 2. I already knew how strong these men were. There was no way I could get free from them. 3. I’m much too weak.

I couldn’t help but wonder on where they were taking me. I know it’s not one of the nicest things to think about but I figured I was going be either tortured or killed in a slow and painful death. Belle was on my mind too. What the hell was William doing to her alone? I felt like I was on the verge of tears, but I just couldn’t find the strength in my body at all to let the tears fall, or to show any emotion in that matter.

Eventually, I was dragged into a room, similar to the one I was just in with Belle. Except this time there was a metal table with a chair beside it in the centre of the room. They pushed me down in the chair with force. Then I really started to wonder. Why did they bring me here? It certainly didn’t look they were about to mess me around some more or even kill me. It looked as if they were about to do an interrogation on me.

“Why am I here?” I asked none of the henchmen in particular. It came out croaky and raspy, not fully used to speaking. “What are you going to do?”

“We’re going to teach you what it’s really like to be a vampire. There are some things that you can’t seem to grasp. For now, you’re just going to sit there and listen to us then you’ll see how a vampire should act,” one of the men explained.

I let out a rather loud chuckle, amused at the reason for my being here. “You’ve brought me here just to tell me, how you think a vampire should act? Do you really think a lecture will change the way I am? This is one of the most ridiculous things I’ve ever listened to. Please, don’t make me laugh,” I sneered. Immediately, I was punched in the face by the man for my snide remarks. It was like his fist was the size of my whole face. I brought my hand up to my lip to feel the warm liquid running out of the re-opened wound.

“Oh, we’ll make you into a real vampire and you will do as we say or else that will happen again. Do you want that to happen again?” He asked. In reply, I turned my head away from him and ventilated my anger with deep and heavy breaths.

“What’s going to happen to Belle?” I asked quietly.

He simply ignored my question and turned away from me then walked off. “So Brendon, we see that you’re already starting turn into what you actually are. Well, judging by the blood stained shirt and mouth.”

“It’s only ever happened a few times,” I whispered, mostly to myself but also to defend.

“What did you say?” The henchman asked in disbelief and in happiness.

“It’s only ever happened a few times! It was never meant to happen! I’ve only done it when it was needed. I just…couldn’t control myself,” I said. As I said these words, I started to realise more and more that I actually was a vampire. I just didn’t want to face the facts.

“This is precious,” He laughed maliciously. “It’s strange. What’s stopping you from doing the same to Belle?”

I’m not going to lie, there has been a time in my life where I’ve wanted to. I just can’t bring myself to do it. It’s torture having to be around her. The temptation in the smell of her, the taste of her when her lips were on mine, her angelic voice reeling me in. I’d love nothing more than just to have a taste of her sweet, sweet blood. But when I see her face, I can’t do it. Her beautiful, Goddess-like face. It wipes every little thing about wanting to take her life from her out of my mind, even though it pains me to hold myself back. This is also the reason for me not wanting to bite her and turn her into a vampire. It was highly likely if I was to bite her that I wouldn’t be able to stop myself and I’ll do more than just a bite. I didn’t want to take that risk.

“I can’t.” I replied finally.

“Why not?”

“Because I love her.”

He laughed manically in return mocking my feelings. I felt the same anger boiling up in me as I felt before I killed those innocent people, while he continued to mock me. I inhaled heavily through my nose. I couldn’t handle the anger bubbling up inside of me any longer; I had to think of a plan to get out of here and quick. I had to see if Belle was okay. There was some kind of weaponry on a metal table across from me near the door. It was just a small pistol, but there wasn’t any other weapon insight and I had to find away to get it. The fury inside of me made me feel as if I could take anything on at the moment. Fuck it, I’m just going to go for it.

As the guard nonchalantly laughed again, I quickly jumped up and grabbed him by the collar then threw him against the wall. Immediately, two other men who were guarding the door came charging towards me. I quickly dodged them before they could grab me. I kicked one of them in the back of the head and I punched the other in the nose when he turned around to face me. By this point, the main guard was up on his feet again and before I could defend myself, he punched my lower lip causing it to bleed. I ducked at the second swing, the shot back up punching his chin as I did so.

I quickly ran over to the table before any of them could get back up and picked the gun up. I spun around and shot the first guard in the head, when he was a meter away from me. It was kind of gross to see the blood burst out of his head and I’m a vampire. I shot the other two, one after the other. I soon left the room and went back down the corridor I got dragged down, to see if Belle was still there.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like? Not like?
Comments?
Almost the end. =) Finally. One more chapter and that's it.
Fall Out Boy were awesome! I was so damn close, man!
Is it just me or is anyone else finding the amount of Rydon fanfics annoying. Actually, on second thought Rydon as whole is starting to annoy me. People are taking it way to seriously now that Brendon has girlfriend now. At first I found it quite funny, because I thought the whole thing was just a joke, but there are some people actually BELIEVE in it. There, I sait it! I expressed my opinion!
Love you loads like Oreos, Mel xxx