Take My Hand

Chapter 34 - Final

Still Brendon.

As I came closer to the room that Belle was hopefully still in, I heard a rather large bang echo through the corridor. It came from that room, so I hurried up my pace.

“Say goodbye to your lover boy, beautiful,” I heard the voice of William say viciously. That’s when I entered the room. The first thing I noticed was Belle’s lifeless body lying on the floor near the wall. This added to the list of things that made me angry that made me want to lash out at everyone even more. I blocked the entry of the exit and pointed the gun into William’s face as he walked towards me. He immediately stopped when he saw the gun.

“Don’t move. Or I’ll shoot,” I threatened him.

“Why don’t you shoot me now? Scared to do it? Of all people, I thought you’d be the one to shoot me if they had the chance.”

“No. I’m not going to kill you straight away. I-” I got cut off by someone grabbing me from behind. It was one of his henchmen. Before I could react quickly enough, William kicked the gun out of my hand and sent it flying across the room. His henchman threw me to the floor vigorously as William picked up the gun. I was fucked.

“You should have just killed me right then and there. But now, not only have you provoked me to kill you, but also your girlfriend over there is going to get it. Got any last words?” I smiled smugly at who was standing behind him. “What the hell are you smiling a-” William was cut short when he was knocked to the floor by a kick in the head. Belle looked down on him, looking proud of herself for doing what she did.

Belle.

Both Brendon and William lay on the floor, except William was unconscious. Brendon got up off of the floor and walked over to me. He picked me up off the floor and swung me around as he gave me a crushing bear hug.

“I’ve been so worried about you,” Brendon whispered into my ear.

“I’ve been worried about you too. They were going to kill you,” I said as I cried softly into his neck.

“It’s okay now. It’s over.”

After a few moments of hugging him and kissing him, he let go of me. “So, what do you want to do with him?” I asked, nudging my head in Williams direction.

“Well, we could just leave him here and lock him in this room until he dies of starvation,” Brendon suggested. “Unless you have any other plans,” he grinned at me evilly.

“I’d much rather we kill him right here. That way I’d be sure he’d be dead and I know he will no longer be trying to hunt me down for my unpaid debt,” I recommended. Brendon took a step towards the gun and picked it up off the floor. He then pointed the gun towards William’s head lying on the floor.

He was about to pull the trigger, but he hesitated. At first I thought there was something wrong, until he asked, “Do you want to do it?” He smiled happily and gladly obliged to take the gun from his hands.

“Don’t mind if I do.” I then held the gun firmly in both hands and aimed at William’s head. I thought of every infuriating and irritating thing William had done to be and without hesitation pulled the trigger. He was well and truly gone. I had no worries anymore. All I had was Brendon and that’s all I had to live for now. As long as I was with him, I didn’t care what happened. I didn’t care that he was a vampire. I didn’t care that we had nowhere to go. I didn’t care that we had no money. I didn’t care about anything.

We walked hand in hand out of the building with not a care in the world and I thought about how sick and twisted our love relationship was. Brendon being a vampire, me being a human. Both of us running away from the cops. Killing random people for money. As bad as it sounds, I love it. I wouldn’t swap it for the world. I knew Brendon felt the same way. Don’t ask how. I could just feel it. It’s just the way he looks at me and the feel of his hand in mine that can tell you so much.
♠ ♠ ♠
Like? Not like?
Comments?
Yay! I'm 15!
Thank God that school's out!
I'm sorry this chapter was pretty rushed. I couldn't be bothered with it and I just wanted to finish it, so I continue my new one. Check it out if you liked this one. =D
So it's now finished. Don't know whether to be happy or sad. It's an end of an era.
Anywhoo...
Love you lots like jelly tots, MeLIZZLE xxx