If I Only Had the Heart

Gerard hated the way his brother would act when he was around Frank.

He didn’t know when this burning hatred started. He and Mikey had known Frank forever, or at least what felt like forever to him. He didn’t understand why now all of the sudden he wanted to stab Frank repeatedly until he was just a bloody mess lying on the ground, Gerard standing above him pleased of what he had just done.

But no, he knew he could never do that. That would brake his poor little brothers heart, and that’s the last thing he wanted to do. In fact he wanted to do just the exact opposite he wanted to make him smile the way Frank does, captivate his attention.

Damnit he wanted Mikey to notice him!

As pathetic it may sound that is truly all he wanted, to spend some time with just he and his little brother like they used to. And he knew that was never going to happen with that little fucker Frank Iero running around, now he just had to figure out how to get rid of him.

*
Most likely a Frikey/Waycest with very little Frerard.

I think it's painfully obvious that I don't own any celebrities mentioned in this story, yet I feel like I really need to write a disclaimer. Oh and did I mention this was fiction? Yeah, well none of this is real. Dont like? Don't read. Banner Cred: Photobucket, Title Cred: The Maine. Please Read and Review.