If I Only Had the Heart

11.

Mikey was in no mood to lollygag. He saw the way Gerard and Zacky looked at each other and didn’t like it at all. Of course, he was dating Frank, but that didn’t mean Gerard could date someone else. NO. That means the exact opposite. Basically if Gerard couldn’t have him, he’d have no one.

That’s why Mikey now had his hands up the front of his brothers’ shirt while he pressed them against the now shut front door. His lips ghosted around certain parts of Gerard’s neck that he learned were his weak spots. Gerard trembled under his brothers soft touch. “Mikey, what are you doing?” he asked in hushed tones. He answered him by engulfing Gerard into a tongue filled kiss to shut him up. “Sshhh.” Mikey instructed. Surely he though Gerard would be used to this by now. The secretive kisses and suggestive glances when they were in public, but it was completely different when they were alone.

“Oh Mikey…” Gerard moaned, not knowing what to do with himself. His conscious was telling him to push Mikey away, he had Frank… He didn’t have to do this for Gerard. But another part of Gerard didn’t want him to stop. Oh no he wanted to go much farther than this but he couldn’t. That would risk them getting caught; seeing as how Gerard was almost one hundred and fifty percent sure that Mikey wouldn’t be able to walk straight tomorrow. “Mikey wait,”

Mikey was confused. He knew that they both knew that Gerard wanted this. So why was he denying him? He looked at him questioningly when a smirk plastered itself on his brothers’ face. Gerard had his brother pinned to the wall now. His lips attacking any skin he could find when suddenly he pulled away. “Later.” was all Gerard said before fixing himself and padding down to his room. Not even a minute later their mother stepped through the front door smiling brightly. “Good evening, Mikey!” she chirped kissing her son on the cheek.

“Hey mom,” he let out a sigh and followed her into the kitchen, helping put up the groceries. After aimlessly wandering around the kitchen, for a while he headed upstairs and got ready for dinner. School was tomorrow and as much as he didn’t want to go, he had to. Mikey was failing four out of six of his classes and as much as he didn’t want to point fingers, Frank had to be of the blame. He was after all the one who convinced Mikey to skip classes and bothered him all night enabling him to do his homework.

Gerard was surprisingly not at fault here. He’d actually backed off a bit. Mikey was the one pushing himself onto him now. He had just realized that in a matter of months Gerard would be gone and off to college, away from home and he just wasn’t having that. He hadn’t confronted Gerard about this yet but it was slowly eating him from the inside out. Mikey flopped down on his bed, stuffing his face into one of his pillows. With all of this starting to sink in and the thought of lose to Gerard to this new guy, Zacky, all he really wanted to do at the moment was sleep. And that’s exactly what he did.

Mikey woke up the next morning with wet lips. “What the fuck?” he sat up abruptly causing Gerard to fall over on his side. He looked over at his brother who was sitting on the floor smiling up at him. “Uh… hello, how long have you been there?”

“I’ve been trying to wake you up for about fifteen minutes now, but I don’t mind. Not at all, please go back to sleep so I can kiss you again.” Gerard didn’t even let Mikey respond before jumping on him placing a kiss on his lips before stepping into the doorway. “Oh and by the way you have five minutes before I leave you here.” he stepped out into the hallway before he was trampled by Mikey who ran into the bathroom, hurrying to get dressed.

About half an hour later they arrived at school, Mikey immediately running over to his group of friends and Gerard to his. Gerard was surprised when he walked over to where Ray and Bob stood to see another figure with his back towards them talking animatedly to them. “And then I was like dude that was your mom,” the guy spoke and all three of them broke out into laughter. “Hey man,” Bob waved, since he was the first to regain his composure.

Gerard had no clue what they thought was so funny but that’s probably because his head was currently stuffed far in his locker, looking for that stupid tie he had to wear. He hated those damn uniforms but if he had one more non-dress and he’d be suspended and if it wasn’t for the fact that it was senior year he probably wouldn’t give a damn. “Hey!” he threw his right hand in the air attempting a wave.

“What’s wrong dude?” Ray asked noting his frantic stature.

“Nothing it’s just,” he pulled away from his locker “I can’t find this goddamn tie! And you know this probably my fifth one this year!”

“I probably have one,” the guy turned around and nearly fell over when he saw Gerard. “Whoa! I didn’t even know you went here!” Zacky exclaimed.

“Me either,” Gerard blushed. He was sure his hair was a mess and now regretted not bothering to iron that damn shirt of his.

“Oh.. Yeah well you can borrow one of mine. Aunt Linda bought me like three and they’re just sitting in my locker, come on I’ll get it for you.” he grabbed Gerard’s hand and pulled him away before turning to wave at Bob and Ray. “So you didn’t tell me you went here!” Zacky practically yelled throwing his arms up in the air.

“Um.. Yeah, sorry I didn’t think to tell you, I guess.” Gerard was struggling to keep up with him. The guy was shorter than him but for the stubby legs of his, he sure had Gerard running down the hallway.

“I thought I saw your brother earlier, I wasn’t sure though… I waved at the kid and he totally ignored me. Does he even go here?” Zacky asked and Gerard nodded. “Here we are.” he stopped walking and in three swift turns of the lock, opened his locker. “Pick one, anyone.” he waved towards the three ties hanging in his locker.

Gerard grabbed one and thanked him while sliding it around his neck. “So did you get your classes yet?” he asked, trying to be conversational and not think about how cute Zacky looks in his uniform. Zacky nodded and pulled it out of his still open locker, handing Gerard the pink slip of paper. “We have like…five classes together!” Gerard almost jumped for joy but luckily the bell rang. “Come on, let’s get to class!” he pulled Zacky away before slamming his locker shut and running down the hall to their first period. Never before had he been so excited to go to Calculus.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it's midnight and I'm about to cry because
I probably won't be getting on as often as I used to.
Anyways, so if this is shitty you all know why.
Comments? <3