Pictures Are a Nuclear Weapon

Prologue

I sat in the giant, tan, chair. I touched it. It was the kind that it changes colors if you rub it. I put G-w-e-n in the fun chair. I was startled by the lady standing over me. I turned towards her. I held up my blonde side bangs up. She took the foundation sponge. She drug it over my forehead, down my nose, and down my cheeks. She took the blush brush and dusted it a few times up and down my cheek bones. She made me pucker my lips to put the lip gloss applicator. She took the mascara wand and made my green eyes pop. I smiled and thanked her. Then, I adjusted my purple dress. Then, there was the Good Morning America anchor.
“Are you sure you want to do this?” I opened my mouth. “Because Disney will be mad and you may lose your place in this ‘war.’”
“I think it’s time everyone knew we’re not as perfect as everyone thinks.”
“Whatever you want kid.” She said. I rolled my eyes.
“And we’re on 5...4...3...2...1” The camera guy said. Each time he got softer.
“Don’t get after me for not being ‘celebrity’ appropriate, because I’m new at this...and frankly it’s kinda scary. When you have names like Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, and Miley Cyrus in this “war”, it gets really heated.That’s right...I’m a Disney girl.
That’s right I’ve just been drafted into a war where fashion is a gun, boys are a bomb, and pictures are the ultimate nuclear weapon. That’s right, no matter how many times the Jonas boys say they’re not in it. There one of the biggest assets. That’s right my name is Gwen York. That’s right, I’m going to tell you...Everything.”