A Magical Land in the Back of a Wardrobe? Cool!

A Magical Land in the Back of a Wardrobe? Cool!

I don't know where I was going but I had to get out of there. I could hear my mom yelling after me for a few blocks but after that all I heard was my own breathing. I finally collapsed and when I decided to take a look at my surroundings I found I was back in the park. Apparently I REALLY like it here.

I sat there for a couple of hours crying and thinking about the place I'm being shipped off to. Granted I know nothing about it, but hey I have a great imagination. Trust me...

"Stephanie!" I heard someone yelling, it sounded like they were a little ways away.

I snapped my head up and looked around. The sky had darkened and the moon was coming up. Maybe I had been out here a bit longer than I thought...

"Stephanie!" Ohhh there it was again! And it's closer!

I decided I'd better get my butt up and investigate so I did. I walked toward the annoying person who decided to yell my name.

"Stephanie!" I swear it gets louder every time!

"Will you shut up already!" I yelled frustrated. I mean come on I think I heard you the first time!

"Steph? Is that you!?" The voice yelled. Yes from now on it shall be called 'The voice.'

"No it's the Easter Bunny!" I said sarcastically.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay now I know this may be a bit inauthentic but it's hard for me to right that far back in time! And I'm from Missouri! Once again I would like to say thank you to sharonx96! And sorry it's a bit on the short side but my mom is mad and I just wanna go hide in my room...