A Magical Land in the Back of a Wardrobe? Cool!

A Magical Land in the Back of a Wardrobe? Cool!

"Stephanie!" The voice said before sweeping me into a bone crushing hug.

"Yes! Yes, it's me! Now can I can breathe!?" I gasped through the lack of oxygen.

"Oops..." The voice replied sheepishly. That reminds me! I still don't know who that voice belongs to! You would think that I'd notice when he let go but nope. Soooo after I finished rambling in my head I looked up o find out who it was. I gasped at what I saw. It was Peter!

"Pete, what are you doing here?" I asked slowly through the shock.

"Looking for you! Your mother was worried sick!" Peter exclaimed.

I don't know if I should be happy he searched for me or disappointed because it was only for my mum's sake...

"Well here I am. You can go now." I muttered. I chose disappointed with a side dish of depression. I liked the sound of that one.

"Are you kidding? I have to take you home!" Peter said shocked. I guess the poor boy wasn't expecting THAT reply.

"No thanks. I think I'll just stay here." I said shrugging.

"I'm sorry Steph but I have to take you with me." Peter said gripping my hand and setting off.

Okay, cue fluttering heart and swoon. Oh and butterflies in the stomach!

"Well aren't we forceful." I stated more than questioned.

Pete chuckled and loosened his grip a little.

After a few minutes of silence Peter finally asked "Why did you run away like that?"

I sighed before quietly replying "My mum is sending me away."

"What!?" Peter yelled.

"That's what I said." I muttered wryly.

Peter stopped and looked in my eyes. Still holding my hand might I add! That's a mental swoon moment.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mwahahah Peter has finally made an appearence! And now I am SOOOO gonna leave you guys in suspense!!! Hey did you guys know that the Admin peoples here are real sticklers? I don't like it. No excessive punctuation!?!?! *cries* Did you also know there wasn't a 'Save Draft' button! I sure didn't!