Status: Completed.

A Flower in a Field of Weeds

My Heart is Pounding Faster

Image

Joe's Point of View
I remember the exact second I laid eyes on that beautiful, perfect face of hers. Every moment I spent with her after that has been imprinted on my brain ever since that day because you can't possibly forget a girl like her. You can never forget finding a flower in a field of weeds.

It was sometime between 12:00 and 1:00 in the afternoon- I know this because Demi and I met up the food court at 12:00 and we were supposed to be on set for Camp Rock again at 1:00. We were talking about something that doesn't seem to have any importance anymore and, then, I heard her voice.

"Demi Lovato, get your music-making butt over here!" she cried, cheerily. "Amity!" Demi cried and ran behind me. I turned to see the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. She had long, dark hair, deep green eyes and the most perfect pink lips.. I was completely and utterly taken by her immediately.

Demi tackled her to the ground and she just giggled. "I missed you, too." she said. "but I have good news and I don't think I can tell you if you are going to tackle me again." Demi stood up, excitedly and said, "Alright. I promise I won't tackle you again." Regaining her composure, the girl smiled and said, "I've got myself a record deal." Demi's eyes widened and she broke her promise. Both girls tumbled to the ground again.

"Are you serious?!" Demi cried. "Demi, I swear to Buddha-" the girl began. "Right. Sorry." Demi said, standing up once again. The girl laughed and said, "With Disney..which is weird because a lot of my music is a bit- Well, I don't know. Just not poppy." Demi shrugged. "You know, I knew this was going to happen. I believed in you and you gave up. Guess what that means?" she said. The girl rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'll buy you ice cream." she said.

Demi laughed and, then, looked over at me again. "Oh!" she cried, remembering me again. "This is Joe! Joe Jonas." she said. "Sup, Joe Joe Jonas. Cool name." the girl said. Demi laughed again. "Sorry. His name is just Joe Jonas. I repeated the Joe because I forgot to say his last name the first time." she said.

The girl raised her eye brow at Demi. "Wow. How do you ever form a complete sentence?" she asked her. Demi rolled her eyes. "Joe, this is Amity, my best friend in the entire world." she said.

"Hi." I choked out, still entranced in those beautiful green eyes. She smiled at me. "When do you guys have to go do your Demi and Joe stuff?" she asked. I froze up. I couldn't remember my ow name better yet what time we had to be on set. Luckily, Demi answered for me. "In a half hour." she said.

"You guys are allowed to leave the set in your free time, right?" Amity asked. Demi nodded. "There's an ice cream place less than 10 minutes away." she said and grabbed my hand and Demi's. I swear, I've never been so speechless before in my life. Nothing felt as wonderful as holding her hand. There was something so inviting about her..