Status: Completed.

A Flower in a Field of Weeds

A Billion Babies

Image

Joe's Point of View
"It was bound to happen." Kevin said after Amity and I told him that we were going out. She smiled up at me. "What do you mean, Kevin? I thought we were pretty secretive about it.." she said, kissing me on the cheek and laying her head on my chest.

He burst into laughter. "Okay. Yeah. That's what you were doing." he replied, sarcastically. Amity pouted and he explained, "Everyone knew you two were in love except for yourselves. You were always together, holding hands, playing with each other's hair- It was pretty ridiculous, really. I wanted to just lock you two in a closet for a while until you got it over with."

She giggled. "Were we really that bad?" she asked. He shook his head. "it wasn't bad. It was actually kind of cute." he said and shrugged. "But, now, you guys have to deal with the tabloids." Amity and I both made unpleasant faces and Kevin laughed. "Hey, you two chose to be famous celebrities and fall in love with each other. I'm going to go find Nick." he said and got up.

Amity smiled up at me. "What do we say?" she asked. I shrugged. "I have no idea. What about the truth. I fell in love with you at first sight and it took you a while to realize that I was such a mancandy- but, eventually you did and we got married and had a billion babies. I think it would be nice to tell them our future, too." I replied.

She laughed. "A billion babies, Joe? Are you sure you'd want to make love to me after all of that. A billion babies can cause some pretty bad damage down there." she informed me. I laughed. "Okay, maybe just four?" I suggested, smiling down at her. She laughed again. "Whatever you want, Joe." she replied and kissed my lips.

I secretly still kept a billion in mind.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lateness.
This is really just a filler because I am working on the next event..