Status: Completed.

A Flower in a Field of Weeds

Disney Channel Games!

Image

Joe's Point of View
"Are you ready for the Disney Channel Games?" Kevin asked me, excitedly. I nodded. "It should be fun." I said and smiled. "Demi, Selena and David are going to be there." Nick chimed in, smiling. I hoped that, because Demi was going, maybe so would Amity. I haven't seen her since she got ice cream all over her shirt and had to borrow my jacket. I'm glad for that, though, because I have an excuse to talk to her now.

When the bus arrived, we raced to get on, tripping over each other in the process. The driver laughed as we got on. I looked around and only four people were on: the Cheetah Girls and Selena. Naturally, Nick sat down next to Selena because they were going out and Kevin and I sat near by in separate seats.

I watched intently as over a dozen more strangers got on. Finally, Demi and Amity got on the bus together and sat in the first available seat which, of course, was far far away from where I was sitting. Kevin tapped me on the shoulder. "Who is that with Demi?" he asked. "Amity Bane." I replied and studied his expression. "She's pretty." he said and sat back in his seat. That would be an understatement.

When we arrived, everyone ran off of the bus laughing and talking. I look ahead to see Demi giving Amity a piggy back ride and chuckled to myself. "Demi!" I cried, catching up to them. "JoJo!" Amity called and giggled. I smiled. Well, she remembered me.. sort of. She climbed off of Demi's back and stretched when I caught up.

"Hey, Joe." Demi greeted and we headed to the rest of the group. "What do you guys think it will be like?" she asked. "Well, you two are the only people I know and I am pretty sure they're going to put me on a team completely separated from either of you-" Amity began.

"She's convinced Disney has a grudge against her." Demi explained. I laughed and nodded. "They do!" Amity cried, throwing her hands in the air. "Every time I swear, they take a cupcake from my fridge! And, now, they are forcing my first tour to be with three random boys. Boys. I can barely talk to you without tripping." she said.

Demi and I looked over at her. "Okay, so I spilt the ice cream. See!" she cried. "No, Amity- That's not why we looked at you. What three boys are you on tour with?" she asked her.

She thought for a moment and shrugged. "I don't remember." she said and skipped ahead of us. "Oh, she's going to somehow get lost." Demi said and sighed. I laughed. "How? We're surrounded by people." I replied. Demi stopped and looked at me. "You do not know Amity like I do. We went to Dunkin Donuts and she wound up in the calling me from liquor store across the street saying she was scared of the big men with tattoos." she said and I could tell she was serious. I laughed harder. "You laugh now." Demi said.

"Are you guys ready to find out your teams?!" Brian Stepanek cried and everyone shouted, "Yeah!" I looked around for Amity to find her in between Kevin and David. I felt a slight heat crawl up my neck at the sight. "Alright! First, we have the Inferno! Adrienne Bailon, Mitchel Musso, Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Deniz Akdeniz, Jason Earles, Jake T. Austin, Rafa Baronesi, Jasmine Richards, Nick Jonas and team Capitan, Brenda Song!" Brian shouted and they all gathered together.

"Team Lightning! Demi Lovato, Alyson Stoner, Cole Sprouse when he gets here, Shin Koyamada, Roshon Fegan, Isabella Soric, Farez Bin Juraimi, Roger González and team Capitan, Kiely Williams!" and thy gathered up together. Amity pouted and Sabrina Bryan laughed and put her arm over her shoulder, saying something to her that made her smile again.

"The Cyclones! Ambra Lo Faro, Jason Dolley, Jennifer Stone, Dylan Sprouse when he gets here, Chelsea Staub, Brad Kavanagh, Clara Alonso, Joe Jonas.." Brian cried and I headed over. "and team captain David Henrie!" So, maybe she wasn't on my team but I did have David and I'm sure we'll be able to talk sometime anyway.

"And the Comets! Kyle Massey, Kunal Sharma, Sabrina Bryan, Moises Arias, Andrea Guasch, Yi Chun, Selena Gomez, Martin Barlan, Amity Bane.." Brian shouted. Amity skipped up and made a "You're going down" gesture to Demi before hopping over to stand next to Sabrina. I smiled at her and she smiled back. "and team captain, Kevin Jonas!"

God, I hope my brother doesn't get any ideas.
♠ ♠ ♠
YOU SHOULD READ THIS

So, I know it is kind of boring at the moment but I swear it gets better. I'm just introducing it all.
Oh, and the story doesn't take place at the Disney Channel Games- That would bore me. The Disney Channel Games is only going to last about three chapters and I am not going to really talk about the games at all..unless you want me to for some odd reason. :)
And I know Chelsea Staub is supposed to be dating Joe now or something but, you know what? She can wait her turn. :)
One last thing, it gets more romantic and Joe and Amity will get closer.
(Well, duh. If not, it wouldn't be a love story. :P)
So, bear with me.