Status: Completed.

A Flower in a Field of Weeds

Roadrunner Records

Image

Amity's Point of View
"Where is Amity Bane?
Pop sensation, Amity Bane has dropped the Disney label, dropped her beloved fans and,more importantly, Jonas Brother, Joe Jonas. Amity has disappeared from the public eye and no one seems to know where she is. Two months have passed and, still, her absence is on the tongue of everybody.."

"Stop reading it to me." I murmured. Jared put down the magazine and stretched. Then, he wrapped his arms around me once again and said, "I am glad you left. I have a surprise for you." He squeezed me slightly before getting up. I frowned at the absence of his warmth but quickly recovered, pulling the blankets over my torso. I craned my neck to see what he was doing.

He returned to the bed with a cell phone, pressed a button and placed it to my ear, grinning widely. I listened intently, attempting to make out the voice. "We'd need Amity to come down for an audition- We can't just accept a fallen Disney star. I've heard her voice, though, and her more personal stuff on her own site is really well-written.." the voice mumbled into the speaker. My eyes widened. Cees Wessels from RoadRunner Records? Roadrunner Records who launched Airbourne, Atreyu, Bleeding Through, DevilDriver, Funeral for a Friend, Kill Hannah, Staind, Stone Sour and Slipknot!?

I screamed and he laughed. "I thought you might be excited. This was a pain in the ass, though- I mean, you did work with Disney. They were unsure about it. Don't get pissed at me, because you probably will, but I sent in some of your older stuff before you went all pop princess on me and they loved it- They are just worried about the kind of publicity, you know? It will be fine, though. All you have to do is go in there tomorrow and show them what you can do." he said and smiled again.

I punched him in the arm and he muttered, "As expected." "Are you kidding me?! You- You didn't even ask! I-" I began, outraged and, more than that, worried. He shut me up by kidding me. His kisses were often rough; often hard. I liked them but, sadly, they weren't Joe's. I mentally smacked myself. 'No more Joe. He isn't yours anymore. He isn't going to kiss you ever again. You love Jared. You always have.'

The tight sensation in my stomach told me otherwise. I don't love Jared. I want to love Jared but I don't..
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Guess what you should do!
Comment and/or make a banner and/or just chat me up. :]
I am a lonely crustacean. :[