Christian

Confrontation

Danny walks out, Sliding on his shoes. “I'll be back in just a little bit baby.” He says, Kissing Alex on the head. “Where ya going?” Winter asks. “I.. Uh, Gotta go pick up our monthly blood supply from the bank.” Danny says. “Do you have to pay for it?” “Yeah.. a lot actually.” Danny replies, Running a hand through his hair.
Christian stomps into the living room, Grabbing his keys off the table and sliding on his jacket. “where are you going?” Alex asks. “Out.” Christian says shortly. “You don't always have to run away Christian.” Winter says.
Christian turns quickly.

“I'm not running away!” He snaps. “Yes.. You are, And it's so stupid!” She says.
He turns his attention to Alex “I'll be back sometime tonight.” He says, Turning back to leave.
Winter charges towards him, Grabbing his arm and dragging him in the garage.

“What the fuck winter?!” He says irritated. “Why do you hate me so much?!” She says, Shutting the door. “cause you annoy the shit out of me!” Christian replies, Leaning against his car and pushing his sleeves up. “God! Your such a.. Wait, What is that?” Winter begins to retort but her attention is drawn to Christian. She snatches up his right arm and pulls his sleeve up more, Revealing a large scar running up his arm. He pulls his arm away from her, But she grabs the other and sees an identical scar. “Christian.. What is this?” Winter asks. “It's none of your business!” Christian says sharply, Taking his arm back and leaving the garage.
She sighs as a moment later she hears her car starting up and pulling out of the driveway.

Winter goes back inside.
Danny had left himself and Winter and Alex were the only one's home.
She sits next to Alex on the couch.
“Alex?” Winter says. “Yeah?” Alex replies.
“What happen to Christian?”
“What do you mean?” Alex asks. “I saw his scar's.. On his arms.” Winter replies.
Alex stops what she's doing and turns to face Winter.

“Winter.. When Christian was younger, He went through some very horrible things, Things that no teenage boy Should go through, And because of what happened, He tried to kill himself.” Alex says, Winter's jaw drops.
“Why?! What happen that would've made him try to commit suicide?!” She asks, Shocked.
“I'm not going to go into it, I'm the only one he's ever told the whole story to, And he made me promise that I would never tell a soul.. And I have every intention on keeping that promise. Not even Danny knows the whole story, He knows about the suicide part but everything else, He has no clue.” Alex replies.
“Your a very loyal friend Alex.” Winter says.
Though she wanted to know the truth about Christian, She could not help feeling a great amount of admiration for Alex for keeping her promise to a friend.
“Thank you sweetie.” Alex says kindly.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this isn't the longest chapter in the world but i'm doing my best at posting chapters as much as possible, I apologize for the delay.