Christian

Feasting

Christian drives down into the slums of cocoa; this was his favorite hunting grounds, a place that almost always guaranteed a fresh, deserving meal.

He pulls into the parking lot of a closed down business, seeing a small playground straight ahead, a playground that was never used for playing... Not child's playing at least. To the right sat a bus stop with a dirty bench and garbage carelessly tossed beside it, the grass patchy and browning with death.

This was not the kind of place one wanted to find themselves after dark.
Christian cuts off the engine, leaving the radio on, he looks ahead into the park.
In the playground was a small group of 4 men. They sat on the picnic tables… It was obvious they were highly inebriated, Swimming in beer bottles and talking to an obnoxious volume.
He inhales deep the smell of their adrenaline pumping, relishing in the hot aggression they produced, He could smell their sweat tinged with beer and tobacco… he was going to enjoy this greatly.

He steps out of the car, leaning back in for a moment and turning the volume dial on the radio to an alarming rate until the metal that played now blasted from the speakers.
The music caught the attention of the drunken strangers in the park.

“Ay man who the fuck is that!” one of the men points at Christian who casually walks to the front of his car, taking a seat on the hood and lighting a cigarette.

“Let’s go find out.” One of the others says heatedly.

Christian watches as they march towards him, trying hard to look intimidating but failing quickly due to their adolescence… three of them looked only sixteen to seventeen and the oldest who seemed to be the leader was twenty-one at the most.

“Hey, what the hell you think your doin’ asshole!?” The oldest demands as they approach him.
Christian doesn’t answer, simply stares at the man smirking, which angers him greatly.

“What you smilin’ at pretty boy?” He asks, getting within inches of Christians face.
“I think he’s one of them… what do they call those fuckers… Emo’s!” one of the younger men shouts.

Christian takes a drag of his cigarette and blows it in the oldest ones face.
He grabs Christian and throws him onto the hood, shoving a gun into his side.

“You smilin’ now pussy!” he shouts angrily.

Christian stares him dead in the eyes and without even blinking he snatches the punk by the throat and quickly switches places with him, and before the others even knew what was going on Christian had embedded his teeth deep into the mans jugular. He attempted to push Christian off but his strength was decreasing quickly. He drank slowly to prolong his own pleasure and cause more suffering to his victim… who had caused enough suffering himself.

By now, his so-called friends had scrambled in different direction in terror, though this did not concern Christian, as he knew they would never recount their experience to anyone in fear of only causing trouble for themselves.
He disposes of the body in a dumpster behind the business where his car was parked, and getting back in his vehicle, drives home.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken me so long to update, i've just been incredibly busy studying, and at the same time have been battling a bad case of writers block. but i should be posting chapters more frequently from now on, thank you to my readers/friends for your patience.