Christian

Vampires

Winter sat there for awhile, Only taking a few small sips off her drink since she had to drive home.
She looked around at all the people dancing to the fast club remix of a popular pop song that played constantly on the radios and Tv's. But then someone caught her eye, A guy.
He was standing in the darkest corner of the club where you could barely see him through the flashing lights. He was wearing solid black, and you could make out a silver cross around his neck.
It seemed as though he just stood there observing the crowd with his arms crossed.
The blond that Chad had been talking to now approached him, From what Winter could remember her name was “Angel.” She ran her hand down his chest and whispered something to him. He looked at her disgustedly and rolled his eyes, Walking past her and bumping into her shoulder as he did so, He left the club. Angel looked baffled and angry as she strode back to the other side of the room, Probably looking for Chad who Winter had noticed staggering out of the exit door.

She sat for a few minutes more but as she began to get a migraine from the music, She had decided it was time to go home. Grabbing her purse off the counter she realizes that Chad's car keys were there, He had left them. “Jackass.” She mutters to herself, Snatching the keys up and heading out the front doors.
She didn't see him in the parking lot, But heard his voice coming from behind the place which consisted of nothing but a small concrete path against the building that led to the cars and all the rest was the thick woods.
Winter peeked around the corner and saw him. He was talking to the guy in solid black that Winter had seen inside. “Hey dude.. Can I get one those?” Chad asks as the guy takes out a pack of Cigarettes and puts one in his mouth. “Sure.” The guy says, Handing him one and, After lighting his own, hands the lighter to Chad. “Thanks man, appreciate it.. I just broke up with my girl.” Chad says. “Oh yeah.. what happen?” The man asks casually. “Nothin' much, I just got tired of the bitch.” Chad laughs, The man simply grinned, But Winter noticed something wrong with this picture. “He has fangs!” She thought.
Chad took a long swig from his beer, Then looked up and saw the pearly-white fangs himself. “Dude what's..” But before Chad could finish the sentence, The man snatched him by the throat and sank his teeth in the side of his neck.

Frozen with fear, Winter stands and watches this man drink from Chad as his arms flail around and his legs thrash in spasms, But as his body goes limp, The man drops Chad on the ground. Taking him by the arm and dragging him into the woods.
Upon returning to the sidewalk, he picks up the Cigarette he had dropped and takes a long drag from it, Savoring the smoke for a moment before releasing it through his nose. He looks over and sees Winter standing there staring back. “Fuck!” he curses.
In that instant, Winter came to her senses, She runs across the parking lot, But the shoes she was wearing made it horribly difficult, And her attempt to flee failed. She sees something fly past her and before she even had the chance to comprehend, The vampire stood before her, Taking her arms as she tried to hit him. He ran his free hand over her face in a downward motion and within seconds she was unconscious.

He picked her up and carried her to his black convertible, Sitting her in the passengers seat and was heading around to the drivers when he spotted the bartender walk out the back exit. She looked over curiously at the man, Then saw Winter. “She's a friend of mine, Had a little too much to drink.” The vampire smiles. “Huh, I didn't see her drink much.” The bartender says, Eying him. “Well, She's a light-weight, One sip and she's out.” He answers, getting in the car and starting the ignition, He was about to shut the door when.. “Hey!” The bartender calls after him. He turns his head away from the woman and grits his teeth, Then turns back. “Yeah?” He says, Slightly more impatient now. “I think this is her purse.. And her keys.” The woman replies, Picking up the stuff and heading over to the car. The man gets out and meets her half way. “Thanks.” He says shortly, Taking the purse and keys from her and going back to his car. He pulls out of the parking space and leaves.
As they drove down the highway, Winter opened her eyes for a split second, Only long enough to see the trees and the sky speeding past her through the car window, And Seeing the reflection of her own face, She returns to her slumber.

The vampire pulls into the driveway of a house on what was, For the most part an empty road, Except for the few houses that were farther down.
He got her out of the car and put her over his shoulder, Taking her purse from the seat as well. He goes to the door, banging on it and ringing the bell impatiently.
“I'm coming man! I'm coming!” Hollered a voice from the other side of the door as it swung open quickly. It was another man, He had lengthy black hair and wore a blue shirt and dark colored jeans. He stood in the doorway, A look of surprise on his face as he noticed the woman. “Well! You gonna let me in?!” The vampire asked in an irritated tone.
The other man stepped aside and allowed him to walk in.
“What the fuck Chris?! Who's the girl?!” Asked the man who had answered the door. He sat Winter down on the dark blue couch.
Just then a girl walked out, her long hair was dirty blond and wavy and her eyes were a yellowish green. “Whoa, What's going on Christian?” She asks. “Seriously dude, What are you doing.. Is this some chick you picked up at a bar?" The other guy asks hesitantly.
They wouldn't stop attacking him with questions. “Can you give me one second to think!” Christian shouts, Sitting down on the love seat and massaging his temples.
“She saw me feed, I couldn't exactly let her go so.. So I had to bring her back here.” He says. “Great, That's great Chris!” The man with curly hair says sarcastically. “Shut the fuck up Danny!” Christian says irritably. “Don't tell me to shut up man!” Danny replies. “Aww, Did I hurt your feelings?!” Christian says in a sarcastic tone.
Danny stomps over to Christian who immediately stood to face him. “You wanna hit me.. Go ahead Danny boy, I dare you!” Christian says provokingly. “Both of you stop Now!” The girl screams, Separating the two. “Danny didn't you hear him?! He had no other choice, And Christian go take her to your room alright? You might wake her up whilst your both trying to tear Each other's heads off!” The girl says.

Christian lifted Winter from the couch and took her to his room, He lays her on the bed and goes back into the living room.
“Now both you guys make up.” She insists. “But Alex..” Danny starts. “I said Make up!” Alex says sternly. “I'm sorry, I know you had no other choice Chris.” Danny sighs. “And Christian?!” Alex urges. “Sorry man.” Christian says, Shaking Danny's hand. “Better?” Christian asks Alex with a hint of sarcasm. “Yes.. Much. Now come on Danny let's go back to bed, Christian, We'll figure this out tomorrow alright?” Alex says, Walking back to her and Danny's bedroom. “Yeah.” Christian says, Laying back on the couch and sighs in frustration, Pulling something out from under himself and seeing that it was Winter's purse, He sits back up and empties the contents of it onto the table. A small amount of make-up, A few notes, And a drivers license and ID card. He looked at the card. “Winter Cornell, Age: 21, Sex: Female.” He read aloud off the card.
He puts the stuff back in her purse and goes into his room. He peeks inside and sees her still in a deep sleep, Then goes back in the living room.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter, Thank you for reading! There's more to come!