Christian

Decisions

The next day

Winter wakes up. She looks around the room, It was quite average looking, A closet to her left, And a dresser at the foot of the queen-sized bed she had been sleeping on. It took her a few minutes to remember what had happen, Everything seemed a haze. She was at the club with Chad.. She went outside.. And that was all she remembered. But soon everything came back to her. “That guy killed Chad!” Winter gasped. She jumped off the bed and quietly opened the door. Looking out she saw another door across from her, And another one between the two. She looks farther to her right and sees a dining room area that contained a small table and four chairs.

Winter crept out the bedroom door and peeked around the corner. It was the living room, And right on the couch was the very man who had kidnapped her the night before. He was sleeping. She tries to head for the door but the man begins to stir, So in a moment of panic she grabs a vase off the coffee table and just as she is about to smash it over his head, His eyes open.
He quickly rolls off the couch before it collides with his head, Getting to his feet and moving out of arms reach of her. “Where the hell am I?!” Winter demands, Picking up another glass object and raising it as though she might throw it. Christian tries to approach her. “I said where am I?!” Winter repeats. “Just chill out a second and sit down.” Christian says, Trying to calm the situation. He ducks as she launches the glass at him, Which smashes to pieces on the wall behind him.
In one swift move he snatches her by the arms, Thinking that she would now calm down, But Christian was completely taken by surprise as she raises her leg and knees him in the groin. He hisses in pain and throws her onto the couch. “Shit!” he curses, Kneeling down on the floor for a moment and holding the edge of the table to keep from falling over.
Just then Danny and Alex run out. “Christian!” Alex tries to help him up. “What happen dude?” Danny asks. “She kneed me in the nuts!” Christian says angrily. In fear of everyone around her, Winter quickly jumps off the couch and runs into the other room that was across from the room she had awoke in. She slams the door shut and locks it, Going to the window and attempting to open it but it was stuck. “Come on!” Winter says as she pulls at the window with all her strength. Just then she heard a loud smashing noise and turned back to look, Christian had kicked the door open and he stood before her with a smirk on his face. “Was this your great escape plan?” He asks sarcastically.

Alex and Danny watch as Christian carries Winter kicking and screaming back into the living room and carelessly throws her onto the couch. “Move again and I'll tie you up!” Christian glares at her.
“Well.. What are we gonna do?!” Danny asks. “Hold on.. Alex keep an eye on her, Danny come with me.” Christian says, Going into the dining room, Danny follows.

“We can't let her go.. I'm not getting busted.” Christian says. “Should we.. Kill her?” Danny asks. “Fuck no man! I don't kill women and neither do you, We're just gonna have to keep her here.” Christian answers. “For how long?!” Danny asks. “I don't know! Until we figure out something else.” Christian says.

Alex looked at Winter sitting on the couch, Noticing she was shaking with fear. “Listen, We're not gonna hurt you okay?” Alex says comfortingly. Winter nodded her head, She was having trouble finding her voice.
Christian and Danny walked back into the living room. Danny whispers something to Alex and Christian sits on the love seat which was beside the couch. He looks over at Winter and feels slightly bad about how he had handled her. “You alright?” He asks her, But she doesn't answer. “Alex, Can you explain everything to her?” Christian says. “Sure.” Alex replies, Sitting down beside Winter on the couch. “Well, I'm Alex, That guy over there is my boyfriend Danny, And this is Christian. This might seem like a lot to take in but.. We're vampires. Like I said before we're not going to hurt you. But we can't just let you leave right now because we can't have you telling the police or anyone else about what you saw last night.” Alex explains in a soft tone. “I..I won't tell anyone! I swear!” Winter stammers. “Yeah but.. We can't trust that, So your gonna have to stay here for a while, Just until we figure something out. You can have Christian's room. You'll be taken care of , But we can't let you go right now.” Alex answers. “My friends and family will start looking for me if I don't keep in contact with them!” Winter says. “You can call them on the phone, But it will be a supervised call.” Alex replies. “What's your name?” Danny asks. “Winter.” Winter answers. “Well Winter I'm gonna get you a glass of water, Danny run out and get the girl something to eat.” Alex says kindly. Danny takes his keys from the coffee table and goes out the door.
Alex went into the kitchen, Leaving Christian and Winter in the living room alone. Winter finally works up the courage to speak to him.
"So what are you.. Some kind of vampire wannabe?” Winter asks. “There's nothing Wannabe about it.” Christian says shortly. “So your telling me you really think your a vampire?!” Winter continues. “I'm not telling you a damn thing!” Christians replies, His voice elevated.
Just then Alex walks back into the room, Handing Winter a clear glass of water. “Thanks.” Winter says, Guzzling the water down quickly and setting the empty glass on the table. “Well Christian I'm going to straighten up me and Danny's room.. Be nice to our guest.” Alex says, Eying Christian. But as she leaves they return to their little conversation.
“I thought Real vampires couldn't be exposed to sunlight?” Winter says. “Do you believe every fuckin' book you read?” Christian says irritated. They sit silent for a moment. “So.. Are those fangs detachable?” Winter asks sarcastically. “Would you like to find out!” Christian glares at her. “Show me.” Winter replies. “What?!” Christian asks, His anger had now taken a turn to slightly surprised. “Show them to me.”
Christian flashes his fangs at her. “Impressive, It must have cost you a fortune to get them.” Winter says, Watching as he grew more and more angry. “Listen, You want proof?! I'll show you, Come on!” He snatches her hand and takes her in his room. Closing the door behind them. “Cut the light out.” He says. “No way! Why? So you can drink my blood! I'm not doing that!” She replies. “Don't flatter yourself! I wouldn't drink from you if you were the last mortal on the planet! Just do it!” Christian says. Winter switches off the light and was completely shocked to see that Christian's green eyes glowed in the dark like cats eyes, And she could tell they were real.
Immediately she switches the lights back on and backed against the wall. “Think I'm a Wannabe now?” Christian says as he approaches her. Winter pulls her cross from her neck and holds it out towards him.
“Don't think that's gonna work!” He says, Flashing her the silver cross he wore. “Why does a demon wear a cross!” She says, Feeling scared now. “ Lady There are a Lot of worse things out there than me! Serial killer's, Child molester's, Rapist's, Cops! I do what I do to survive! A Christian man can eat a steak dinner every night of his life and still be a Christian! So don't be so quick to call me a demon because if I was a demon I would have murdered you a long time ago just for the fun of it! And I sure as hell wouldn't be wearing a cross would I genius?!” Christian hollers, Stomping out the bedroom door and slamming it shut.
Winter was left speechless by this. She did not want to admit.. Hell this was the last thing she wanted to admit, But Christian was right.. What makes him so much more evil than anyone else on this earth?
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, Hope you liked the latest chapter, Thank you for reading. Comments welcome!