Christian

That's Christian

She sat in the bedroom for a while, Not really wanting to go out and face Christian again. After a some time had passed, she hears a knock on the door. “Yeah?” She says. Alex peeks her head in. “Danny's back, He brought you dinner.” Alex says. Winter stands up from the floor and goes into the dining room, Sitting at the table where Danny had set out a TV-dinner for her. “Alex, I gotta go to work babe.” Danny says, Kissing Alex. “See ya tonight.” She replies, Wrapping her arms around him.
“Seems like your both pretty close.” Winter says, Trying to break the silence in the room after Danny left. “Oh yeah, Danny's great, He's so sweet.” Alex says, Looking at Winter with a smile. “So.. Do you have a boyfriend at home?” Alex asks. Just then Christian walks through the room, Going into his bedroom. “So uh.. What does Danny do for a living?” Winter asks, Trying to change the subject as she did not feel like answering Alex's question. “He's an Editor for the evening news.. Pays pretty well actually, That's how we got this house. I'm a painter myself but, Not really in the professional sense. What about you? What do you do?” Alex asks. “I Did work at a clothing store.. Probably not anymore though.” Winter replies with a sigh. There was an awkward silence. “What does Christian do for a living?” Winter asks. “Bitch and complain.” Alex says with a laugh. “No he.. He's unemployed right now.. Christian has a hard time playing nice with others, He thinks everyone is always trying to pick a fight with him, He's very bitter.. It's a shame, He's a handsome guy.. He could find a nice girl if he wasn't so wrapped up in his own self-pity and bad temper.” Alex says. “Well, I guess I'm gonna go watch a little TV.” Alex stands from the chair, Leaving the room.

Winter ate only a small portion of her dinner, She didn't have much of an apatite thanks to the events that had taken place over the last couple days.
She gets up from the table and takes the dinner tray with her. “Uh.. Where is the garbage?” Winter asks Alex from the entrance of the living room. “It's right around the corner in the kitchen.” Alex replies. Winter goes in to the kitchen and throws the tray in the garbage can, Jumping in surprise to hear the door to her left open.. Apparently it led to the garage. Christian walks in, He washes his hands without saying a word to Winter.

As they were both leaving the kitchen, Winter's shoe caught the rug that laid at the entrance of the dining room, Causing her to fall hard on the tile floor. “Shit!” Christian says, Kneeling down. “Are you okay?!” He asks with what almost could pass for concern. “Yeah, I think I twisted my ankle though.” Winter replies. “Here.. Try to stand up.” Christian takes her upper arms and pulls her up. She cries out in pain as she tries to stand on her own, Falling into Christian. “Alright, Come on.” He says, Putting her arm over his shoulder and wrapping his own arm around her waist, He helps her to the love seat in the living room. “Thanks..” Winter says with a small smile. “What is it with chicks and heels?! Are you trying to break your necks?!” Christian says, Leaving the room and making Winter feel like a complete idiot for even trying to thank him. “What happen?” Alex asks. “I fell, Twisted my ankle.. And I guess Christian helped me.” Winter says with sarcasm in her voice. “That's Christian.. You thank him for something.. He yells at you.” Alex replies, Going back to her book.

Christian lays back on his bed, Picking up a little glass geisha doll that sat on his night stand. “My beautiful Geisha.” Christian whispers, Old memories flooding his mind, He quickly shuts them out, Jumping off his mattress and Angrily stuffing the doll in his dresser under some clothes. He goes back to his bed.

2 Hours later.
Christian feels the hunger burning inside and decides it's time for his meal. He leaves his bedroom, Seeing Danny and Alex's bedroom door shut and fighting back the Unwanted imagery of what was going on in there as he heard giggling from Alex. He goes into the living room to get his keys and sees Winter asleep on the couch, Sitting upright with her hands in her lap and her head back against the couch. "Do i always have to carry this girl?!" He sighs frustrated, Picking her up and taking her to his room. He lays her down and, Taking her shoes off, He covers her with the blanket.
She opens her eyes for a moment and looks at him, But doesn't speak, She watches as he switches the light off and leaves the room, Shutting the door quietly. Only moments later she hears a car pulling out of the driveway and watches as the headlights flash through the window onto the wall quickly before disappearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, Hope you enjoyed the latest chapter, There's a lot more to come. Thank you for reading. Comments always welcome.