Christian

Awkward Moments

The next day.

Winter awakes. She looks down at her watch and reads “7:40am.” She knew she couldn't go back to sleep after waking up but she was so comfy she didn't really want to get up. She hears a deep intake of breath behind her and remembers that Christian and herself had shared the bed, Of course that was all they shared.

She rolls over and sees him still sleeping deeply. His head resting on the pillow, His face was peaceful, And his usual moody scowl was no where in sight. “He's almost kinda cute when he's not being an asshole.” Winter thinks with a small smile.
With a lot of effort, Winter quietly crawls out of bed and goes into the living room.. But no one was up yet. “I could leave right now.. So why aren't I?” She thought, Looking at the front door and imagining herself escaping.
Winter goes into the kitchen and gets a glass of water, Then has a seat on the couch.
She looks to the right of her on the end-table and sees a book entitled “Ancient myths of Greece.”
Winter picks up the book and begins to read.. It was quite interesting really, Myths about Greek heroes and the supreme 12 gods of mount Olympus.

“I didn't expect to see you up this early.” Alex says, Coming into the living room and sitting on the love-seat, She was wearing a peach-colored robe and her hair was thrown in a careless ponytail. “I couldn't go back to sleep.” Winter replies. Danny walks out. “Good morning.” Danny says, Going into the kitchen. “I know how that is, I hate when I can't sleep.” Alex sighs. “But.. Your a vampire.” Winter says. “Doesn't mean I can't be an insomniac.” Alex says with a laugh.
Christian walks into the room and sits on the couch, He looked horribly groggy and disoriented. “Hey Christian.” Alex says. Christian raises his hand in greetings without changing his expression or even looking over at Winter or Alex. “Christian, While you were sleeping last night I heard you say a name, I think it was Ling.. Who were you dreaming about?” Winter asks curiously. Christian looks over quickly. “I don't know!” He says moodily. Winter rolls her eyes in frustration. “He must have been sleep-talking pretty loud for you to hear it all the way in the living room.” Alex says. “Well we both slept in the bedroom last night.” Winter replied.
“Oh!” Alex says in a strange tone, Looking over at Danny who was leaning against wall in the opening to the dining room. Winter soon realized what Alex and Danny were thinking and immediately began to explain. “It was nothing really, Christian and I just went in the room and went to sleep, He slept on one side of the bed and I slept on the other.” Winter says in defense. “You slept in the bed together?!” Danny laughs slightly. “The only reason we had to sleep in the same room is because you two can't keep it in the bedroom!” Christian speaks up.

The room went quiet.

“I'm going to go get something to drink.” Alex says, Standing from the couch.
Winter goes back to reading. “What are you doing with my book?” Christian asks. “I just saw it on the table and was reading a little of it.. Ya want it back?” Winter says, Trying to avoid an argument. “No.. It's fine.” Christian replies indifferently, Leaving the room. “Where's he going?” Winter asks Danny. “The garage.. trying to fix his car, It's broke down, He's been borrowing yours.” Danny replies, Taking a swig from his glass. “He's been What?!” Winter snaps. “Guess I shouldn't have mentioned that.” Danny says, Quickly moving out of the way as Winter charged through the kitchen and swung the door to the garage open.

She looks around but doesn't see him. There was tools hanging on the wall across from her and a radio blaring rock music to her left. “Christian?!” Winter shouts over the music.
Christian climbs out from under the car. “What?!” He says annoyed, Standing from the ground and dusting himself off. “You've been using my car?!” Winter says. “I've just borrowed it a few times!” Christian replies. “And you didn't feel the need to ask me first?!” She demands. “No I didn't.” Christian says with a smirk, Crossing his arms. “Your such a dick. Well since you've taken it upon yourself to claim my car, Your gonna take me to my apartment today to pick up a few things.” Winter insists. “No I'm not!” Christian replies coolly. “That's too bad because ya see, If you don't, I won't have anything to do, So I guess I'll just be hanging out with you for the rest of today.. I love to chat.” Winter says in a false sweetness.

Winter Unlocks the front door and enters the apartment.. Though it had only been a short time since she had been there, It seemed like forever, She missed her home.
She first goes into her room and takes out an old book-bag, Beginning to stuff as many bits of clothing in it as possible. After gathering clothing, She takes her toothbrush and make-up, And then finally, The most important thing to her, Her sketch-book, colored pencils and markers that were packed in a small blue case.
She goes back into the living room and sees Christian sitting back on the couch flipping through a notebook that was actually winter's journal. “Do you mind?!” Winter screams. “You shouldn't leave it out if you don't want people to read it!” Christian replies, Tossing the book aside and standing from the couch. “You ready?” He asks. “I guess.” She sighs, Looking around the place.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well i hope you enjoyed, Thanks for reading. Comments are always welcome and are much appreciated.