Christian

Revenge is Sweet

“So I assume you've been using my car to go find your (Prey) As vampire's call it?” Winter says, Looking out the window of the car as they drive down the road. “First of all most of us don't call it Prey, We usually just call it what it is.. Food, Second.. Yes, I've been using your car, But it's no big deal.” Christian answers. “No big deal?! Your using my car to go kill people!” She says.
“You are such a Drama-queen.” Christian replies.
He cuts up the radio as high as it will go and the sound of the heavy metal blaring from the speakers was a shock to Winters ears. “I like rock as much as the next person but do you have to break my ear drums with it!” She hollers, Turning the volume back down to a tolerable rate. “Why don't you drink blood like Danny and Alex?” She asks. “Because I don't.” He replies shortly. “Don't you feel guilt for taking peoples lives?!” She says. “Not the one's who deserve it!” He argues. “Oh yeah! Well what did that guy do at that club that night to deserve death!?” Winter screams. “I don't have to tell you that!” Christian snaps back.

“Slow down! Your gonna get us.. Me killed!” Winter complains. “Can.. You.. Just.. Shut up for once!” Christian hollers. Winter turns away from him in anger and things were silent for a short time. He slows down the car slightly to keep her quiet. “Listen, I've been around a lot longer than you okay! I know how to drive!” Christian says. “Oh come on! Your only 34! It's not like your an ancient or something!” Winter replies. “Who told you how old I was?!” Christian asks quickly. “Alex.” Winter smirks. “Of course.. She tell you my fuckin' life story while she was at?” He asks sarcastically. “Actually no, But I'd be really curious to hear it, Maybe it would explain why your such an asshole!” Winter shouts.
“Yeah.. Maybe it would.” Christian replies bitterly, His voice far lower than before.

As they return home, Winter sees Alex in the dining room with her paint canvas and paints set out. Her curly hair was pulled back in a ponytail and she wore old, Paint stained pants and t-shirt. Winter walked in behind her and watched her create a beautiful island scenery. “She's good isn't she?” Danny asks. Winter sees him standing beside her watching the same as she did, A bright smile on his face. “Yeah, She's great.” Winter replies. Alex was wearing headphones and didn't hear a word Winter or Danny were saying. “How long has she been painting?” Winter asks. “Since she was about 18. The arts have always been Alex's true love.” Danny says. “I wouldn't say that's her Only true love.” Winter says, Looking over at Danny who smiles flattered.

Christian climbs in the shower, Washing his hair in the steaming hot water.
When he's finished, He steps out, Looking around for his clothes and towel but did not see them. He goes into his bathroom and looks for another towel but the cabinet was empty. “Does everyone have to take my stuff?!” He whispers, Rolling his eyes and going into his bedroom. “ Shit! Winter!” He says surprised, Covering himself with his hands.

Winter sat on the bed grinning widely, It took Christian a moment to realize that Both his towels and his clothes were sitting neatly folded beside her.
“Give me my pants!” He demands. “Not until we get even!” Winter says smoothly. “What?!” Christian replies. “You barged in on me while I was just getting out of the shower and got a full-frontal view of me naked so it's only fair that you pay the price!” Winter says, Laying a hand on the stack of towels and Christian's clothes. “That was an accident!” Christian argues. “Doesn't matter, I still had to deal with the embarrassment of it, And now all I ask is to get even.” She insists. Christian sighs. “Fine!” He hollers, Finally taking his hands away and standing awkwardly in the doorway of the bathroom.
“Okay.. Enough torture now.” Winter giggles, Throwing Christian his jeans and shirt.
She leaves the room, Going into the living room where she saw Alex sitting on the couch washing out her paint brushes in a tin of water. “I'm taking a break for today.. I'll probably do some more work on it tomorrow.” Alex says. Winter takes a seat on the couch and watches Alex carefully clean her painting instruments.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long to post this chapter everyone, My computer broke and it took me some time to get everything back in order, But thank you for your patience and understanding.