The List

Bleep Bloop Bleep Bleep

"Damn it! I can never win this game" Alex said as threw the remote control on the carpet below his feet.

"Yes...and I always win." Alexa said with a bored tone sitting in the indian position.

"Quiet down you two! I need total and complete concentration..." Fran was just two blocks away from completing her masterpiece. A replica of the ifiel tower made entirly of Jenga pieces! Not that she hasn't told everyone a thousand times!

"Has anyone seen my toast...or my left sock?" Jake was hushed soon after the sentence escaped his lips.

"Shhhh!" Alex said holding a finger to his lips, " Can't you see Franny here is about to finish her 'lifes work'." He put his hand faintly over his head, to dramatizize the moment.

"ALMOST...finished," Fran held the final piece in her hand and edged it, little by little to it's place. Until finally...

"LUCY I'M HOME!" Dylan busted through the door and, as it swung open, hit the Jenga tower. "Ummm...that wasn't supposed to happen."

"Dylan! Do you know how long it took me to make that?!" Fran said picking up what used to be her Jenga tower.

"Oh...awww...c'mon Franny Fanny Bo Banny!" Dylan said jumping on Fran and locking her in a hug.

"Okay, okay...just get off of me!" Fran laughed as she pushed Dylan to the side. "Ohhh...grrr...catfight.!" Alex said as he put his fingers up as if they were claws. "I've never been in one of those before."

Just as the light went off in Alex's head, it also went off in Alexa's and Jake's. Before you could say Jalepeno pena peppers, they all jumped on top of each other in one huge dogpile.

Dylan wriggled her way from underneath everyone, finally getting to breathe.

"Okay, everyone listen up!" She dusted herself off and cleared her throat as she stepped in front of everyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
new chapter...

yeah.

x]

Comment<3