The List

You want us to do what?

"Okay everyone," Dylan said as she cleared her throat, "remember a long time ago when we were all freshman and we had to do this stupid assignment. Where we make a list of all the things we should before we die!"

"Oh yeah, I remember that! I got on A plus on THAT assignment!" Alex boasted before Alexa gave him a shove off the coach.

"Well, it took some hard work. Some bribing, some favors, some illegal things.. But I got 'em! All of 'em!"

"YOU DID?!" Franny said jumping up from the couch and snatching the envelopes.

"Let me see!" Alex took the papers from out of her hands and sat on Alexa, who, a few seconds late, pushed him to the floor.

Dylan leaned over Alex's body and took the papers from under his arm. "I'll take that! Besides you guys can't see them just yet, we all have to open them together. Then, we do everything that's on the lists!"

"I'm liking this idea," Jake said as he rested his feet on the wobbly coffee table.

"Well, even if you like this plan, it's very much like that table, shaky." Francis said shaking her head doubtfully.

"Come on Fran, if we don't do this now, we never will. And we'll always wonder about what could have happened." Dylan said as she tugged on Fran's shirt.

"Come on Fran, what have you got to lose?" Alexa said, the most unlikely candidate.

"But, there's so many things we would have to get, and the apartment, and.." Fran put her hands up to her face. "Why do you guys do this to me.." After what seemed like hours she removed her hands and looked up at the crowd that circled her. "Okay let's do it!" she said smiling.

There was excitement all around the room, as everyone hugged Fran. Alex even started to jump on the couch.

"That's the spirit!" Jake said as he removed his can of soda from the coffee table and chugged it down. "What's the worst that could happen?" A second later, the answer came in the shape of the coffee table collapsing.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long..

<3