The List

Packing Up

"So.. should I take the pink flip flops or the blue with yellow stars?" Alex asked as he held up the flip flops while sitting on top of his already full suitcase.

"You know sometimes.." Alexa said trailing off as she zipped up her suitcase and put it over her shoulder.

"...I agree, the pink. They bring out the color in my eyes." He stuffed them in his fake designer suit case, but he was having trouble closing it. "Could somebody help me with this, please?" Alex said sitting on the top of the suitcase, trying to get the zipper around the corner.

Alexa rolled her eyes and started punching the bag and smother the contents inside.

"What are you doing? That's fake channel you're punching!" Alex started rubbing the abused parts of the bag. He really did have a great love for that bag.

"Hey, did somebody say Dave Chappelle, that guy is hilarious!" Jake said as he slid into the room.

"What?!" Alex and Alexa said in unison.

"No, just help us with this.." Alex pointed out the problem, so Jake tried to help by pulling on the zippers while Alex and Alexa used their combined weight to hold down the things inside.

"Hey, has anyone seen my.. Holy crap what's going on in here?" Francis stopped mid-sentence when she stepped in the room.

"We're helping Alex pack all the clothes he'll ever need in his life." Jake laughed at Alexa's joke, then went back to pulling on the zippers.

"I could help. Why don't you guys move it to the floor.." Francis suggested.

They all worked on moving the very heavy bag to the floor.

"Jesus Christ what do you have in this bag bricks!"

"Designer bricks! Now everyone, dog pile on the bag!" At Alex's order they all fell on the bag, which actually seemed to work.

Then everyone heard a knock at the door.

"Am I interrupting something?" Dylan said stifling a laugh.

"It's not what it looks like.." Francis said innocently.

"No, we're just having a giant orgy!" Alex yelled as Alex slapped the back of his head.

"I can't believe.. you guys didn't invite me!" Dylan started to laugh as she jumped into the pile, and just as quickly hearing groans of pain.

"Oh, SWEET JESUS ON A POPSICLE STICK!" Jake said in pain.

"Yep, there goes my manhood!" Alex said in a deep raspy voice.

"We have got to stop meeting like this.." Dylan said as she rolled out of the pile and dusted her self off. "What was I going to say before I walked into this huge orgy.. Oh yeah. You guys can open your list now."