Supernatural Soul

My name is Remora. People call me Remy. I live in Massachusetts. I am 20 years old, and go to a local community college. But that's not important.

I am a sort of spiritual adviser. I talk to non-humans and try to help them with their various problems. Whether it is ghosts and moving on or werewolves and their transitions. I like what I do, even if sometimes it costs me relationships. Nevertheless, I have my own little circle of friends, and I like it that way. Boyfriends come and go, but they are by far less reliable than the beings that seek my advice.

I spend my evenings in various bars, enjoying local bands, talking about others that I like, and seeking out clients. For some reason, everyone that lives in secret, alongside the human race, knows who I am. Sometimes this is dangerous. Mostly it's annoying. I have enemies, those who would prefer the supernatural to stay dangerous and unknown. I do not fear them.

I have brown hair, blue eyes, and have lived in various orphanages with my friend Ethan for as long as I can remember. We now share an apartment. Some would call me a loner. I don't blame them. I don't like people that much. They are such predictable creatures. But the outstanding ones make it past my barriers.

I decided to write these things down because...not everyone gets to have experiences like mine. And a lot of people crave them. This is for those who do not fear the supernatural. But who, let's face it, would rather like to join them.