Sequel: Forgive Me

There's Room for Two

Epilogue

"Alex." I whined and walked to the front of the tour bus. I'd almost killed Steven with my hug when he agreed to let me finish out Warped Tour at my boyfriend and bestfriend's sides. Alex looked up from his magazine and grinned at me. He sat the magazine down beside him on the couch and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me onto his lap. "Jack won't tell me where he's hiding my laptop."

"That's because I didn't hide it!" Jack followed me and threw his hands up defensively while I started to pout. "I swear."

"It didn't just disappear Jack!" I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"Where's the last place you had it, love?" Alex hugged my tighter and kissed my cheek. We’d been together for almost a month now and the boy still made me giddy on the inside when he touched me.

“I can’t remember.” I pouted some more and he smirked.

“Okay, do you remember the last thing you used it for?” I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck, laying my head on his shoulder.

“I was IM’ing Maria.” I mumbled and apparently tickled his neck as he giggled.

“Well, were you comfortable?” He purred into my ear and I bit my bottom lip to keep in my own giggles.

“Wow, you know that’s not really cute anymore. Now it’s actually just gross.” Jack spoke and I looked over to see his disgusted expression. “I’m going to go find Zack and Rian.” He quickly dashed out the door.

“What a nerd.” I laughed.

“Now what were we doing?” Alex smiled and turned his head to face me.

“Finding my laptop?” I prompted and he rolled his eyes. “Fine. Ruin my fun.” Alex pretended to pout. “You’re a tease.” I faked hurt.

“I am not!” I playfully hit him and stood up.

“No! Come back to me!” He went to grab my waist again, but I stepped way before he could pull me down.

“I do remember being comfy, now that I think about it. I even stretched my legs out when they started to fall sleep.” I entered the bunk area a little excited, and then pulled back the curtain to Zack’s bunk. “Found it!” I squealed and grabbed my laptop from his pillow.

“Where was it?” Alex chuckled as I sat down next to him and he wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

“Zack’s bunk.” I opened the device and turned it on.

“What were you doing in there?” Alex tried to sound purely innocent and curious, but I knew him well enough to detect his hurt.

“Aw, is my wittle Alex jealous?” I turned my head and pouted at him. “Don’t worry doll. You were sleeping so peacefully and I didn’t want to wake you.” I smiled and brushed his golden brown hair out of his eye.

“Isn’t that supposed to be something I saw to you?” He smirked and wrapped his other arm around me, knitting his fingers together at my hip.

“Mm, but you’re the one who’s always sleeping.” I lightly kissed his nose and turned back to the humming piece of technology on my lap.

“Only cause I give my heart out on stage.” He defended and settled his chin on my shoulder.

“I know, love, I know.” I patted his cheek and opened the Internet.

“What’s that?” He asked as my home page loaded.

The Maine’s buzznet page.” I quickly skimmed and found what I wanted. “Oh, there’s a new update video!”

“Who’s The Maine?” I rolled my eyes.

“They’re only the sweetest band I’ve been talking about for the last month.” I stated sarcastically and whipped my head to look at him. Alex was smirking at me.

“You’re really adorable when you’re irritated.” He lifted his head and firmly placed his lips on mine, sending that damn thrill he always gave me when he did this.

”Hey, it’s Pat from The Maine …”
♠ ♠ ♠
this is the last bit for this story. promise.
sequel will be posted soon.
if you want to be notified, leave a comment as described in the last chapter.
oh, and there is a bit of a clue as to what's going to be in the sequel.
anybody wanna guess what it is?


they're just the cutest things X D