The Jersey Mentality

Starbucks

Third Person

"So where do you wanna' go for breakfast?" Gerard asked, halting to a stop at the light and turning to Frank.

"Hmm. I really don't know any good places here. I know a good one in New York, but I'm not so sure we could make it there and back before school." Frank said smiling.

"Who says we have to go to school?" Gerard smirked and laughed, taking a turn away from the school as the light turned green.

Frank cocked an eyebrow and looked over at Gerard. "If i don't show up for school my mom will flip a shit. We'll get caught." He paused for a second and looked out the window. "Plus, you were the one who wanted to look good in front of my mom."

Gerard laughed and pulled into the lot of Starbucks. "Drive thru, or going in?" he asked.
"Lets go in" Frank beamed.
Gerard grinned back and parked the car up front, getting out and going around, opening Frank's door. When they stepped inside Gerard turned to Frank, "What do you want?"

"Just a regular coffee. Everything else sets me off the walls." Frank giggled
Gerard laughed and nodded, "Nothing else? Cookie or somethin' ?"

"Maybe a chocolate croissant?" Frank asked, turning a light shade of pink and looking at the ground. [He had never really liked eating in front of anyone. He always felt self concious.]
Gerard smiled faintly, kissing his cheek and deciding not to pester him about his movements right then. He stepped up to the counter, seeing as they were next, "Umm, two coffees, a chocolate croissant, and .. a chocolate chip cookie,"

Frank's instincts were to reach for his pocket, but he remembered when Gerard had told him he way paying. He smiled to himself and lifted up his head. Slyly Frank put his hand into Gerard's large warm one, placing his other on Gerard's arm. He cuddled into Gerard's warm body and sighed in content, closing his eyes snuggling closer to the older teens side.

Gerard grinned and payed the cashier then looked down at Frank when she walked off to fill their order. He giggled and kissed his forehead gently.Frank smiled wider and looked up at Gerard, not moving his hands or body from their comfortable position. "You're warm." Frank stated, looking at the goosbumps on his arms.

"Didn't you bring a jacket?" Gerard asked.

"I...didn't think I'd need it." Gerard grinned softly and brought his arm from Frank's cool grip and out it around the younger teens waist. Frank put his hand on top of the slightly larger one on his hip and smirked up at the taller boy. They stayed like that until Gerard's name was called. They broke apart and grabbed their respective breakfasts, walking back to the car in the brisk morning air.

Like a gentlemen Gerard opened Frank's door, popping it closed and walking to the drivers side. Once they were both situated Gerard started the car. He put his coffee on the dashboard and the cookie in the middle console before stretching awkwardly backwards to reach into the back seat. He pulled forward what seemed like a bunch of cloth and handed it to Frank. "One of my sweatshirts. You'll need it for school." Frank smiled wildly and gingerly took the dark fabric. Pulling it over his shoulders he giggled at how over-sized the sweatshirt was for him, making Gerard look over and smile as well. Gerard turned back and turned the radio on, lighting up a cigarette.

"Do you really wanna go to school today Frankie?" Gerard looked at him as he got closer to the highschool.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the wait. Really a filler but I wanted to get something out.