The Effects of My 15th Birthday

Chapter 1

I guess I should start by saying, my name is Christy. I lived with my mom for the first 10 years of my life. That was until I was ripped away by my dad with the aid of children services. Why you may ask. The answer is simple really… drugs. That’s right, I said drugs. I’m sorry, I’m getting carried away. Then I moved in with my dad up until now, but that’s only because he died 2 days ago. On the day that just so happened to be my 15th birthday. What a present, right?

Well, since my brother turned 17 the day before that, he got to choose who he wanted to live with, he picked our grandma because he didn't want to leave his friends.

On the other hand, I had to move in with a cousin of mine that I've never met, the reason being my dad's will. Of course leave it to him to still try and ruin my life, even from the grave! Now usually you just move in with the other parent, but my mom doesn't have a house to move into. Ergo, I have to move in with the person in my dad's will.

Not only have I never met this person, but she lives in LA, California, all the way across the country from Ohio and her name is Dianna Hart. The only other thing I know is that she has 3 daughters - a 21 year old, a 16 year old, and a 6 year old -I don't even know their names.

The date to day June 25, so that means all of these events and things I found out was on June 22. My birth date being June 22, 1993.
♠ ♠ ♠
tell me if you think this is stupid or not, or if you want me to continue the story or not.