Damien's Kiss

But who could resist, when given a kiss, by the infamous Damien Thorn…

Andrea was sitting there on the bench with an ice-cream cone in her hands. Mint, chocolate, strawberry too, these were the flavors that embellished her cone. A pink balloon ribbon tied to her wrist, the girl who sat there, he couldn’t resist. So up walked Damien to that shy little girl, he kissed her cheek, she could hardly speak...
It’s days like these, that made Damien sad, and what she did after that turned him bad.
She stood up and turned to walk away, not even a goodbye did she say,
Oh Damien Thorn what have you done, Nothing much, just a little fun.

Oh Damien Thorn what have you done?

The infamous Damien Thorn, is back in school after being suspended again, for the second time, Damien has to try to be a good kid so that he can stay in school... why? because someone who meant a lot to him a long time ago just entered the school as the 'new-kid'

p.s. everything will be in Damien's POV after.. the prelude chapter...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Read and comment please!! no comments..... no update... i hope this one is going to be as successful as "This is NOT okay!" XD enjoy!