Damien's Kiss

Twenty One

“This is what he looks like!” I said to Joe handing him the picture. It was after school and we were at Starbucks drinking over-priced coffee, that for some reason tastes better than other coffee.
“Wicked man, you look just like him,” Joe said handing it back.
“But how can I find out who he is, where he is?” I wondered out loud.
“Go to that one website, uh, can’t remember it now, but I’ll send you the link later on IM,” Joe said.
“Okay,” I replied.
“You can just go through all the pictures and find matching ones of him, like, see if he’s out there,” Joe shrugged. I nodded.
“Andrea hasn’t called again,” I said.
“I’m sure she will soon,” Joe said. “Don’t worry, it’ll all fall into place sooner or later.”
I sighed and took a sip of my java chip frapp.
“I’m hungry,” Joe said.
“Me too,” I agreed.
“Let’s go get churros,” he said randomly.
“Churros?!” I asked. He nodded.
“Yeah, let’s go to Costco and get some, that’s the only place I know that has it,” he added.
“There’s that place downtown, best churros in town they say,” I told him.
“Let’s go, I’ll go get my dad’s car. He’s sick from work today.” Joe said and we walked out of the store to his house. Then something happened, I suddenly felt very uncomfortable with going near his house, like there was a barrier or some kind of spell.
“I’ll uh wait for you er at the park,” I said.
“What why?” Joe asked.
“I have my reasons, just pick me up there,” I said and turned to walk away.
“Joe!” I heard the voice that I dreaded yet longed to hear. I turned slightly just to get a look at her.
Then I saw what I never would have wanted to see…

Cliff Hanger!!!!!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________

this story is now hostage!!! muahaha....
i want to get 40 comments before i continue.... hehe!! so... if you want more of the story! then.... comment after reading! XD

go goo!!!!!

i'm hungry.. feel like churros... hahaaa