Damien's Kiss

Twenty Two

okay.. since Waltz.Moore. has commented forty times... i shall update! YAY!!!

more comments!! haha...

okay.. now we begin...
_______________________________________________________________________

Andrea walked up the drive way hand in hand with a guy who was good looking, smart looking and her type looking. Now I felt that pang of hurt that she had possibly felt. I saw Joe look over at me and I quickly turned to walk away.
I guess, everything had fallen to place sooner… and it was not my place to fall near her, it was that guys.
I walked to the park and skated around to clear my head, but I couldn’t skate right. This was all tearing me apart. I couldn’t even do a simple manual! After going up the quarter pipe, I threw my board with a loud crack to the ground below.
“Harsh man,” Joe said picking it up and sitting next to me, “what was that for?”
I shrugged.
“I know, it’s hard to see her, you know with another guy, but it’s what you wanted right?” Joe asked.
“I don’t know, what I wanted, now all I want is to find out who my real fucking dad is, and to get some churros,” I said.
“Let’s go then,” Joe said hopping off the quarter pipe. I followed suit and we got into his dad’s car, speeding off downtown. We parked in front of the Churros House and got out of the car.
The little bell dinged as we entered. The churros were like a whole two feet long! It was the most amazing thing I’d ever seen!
“Wow, they even have different fillings for their churros,” Joe said as if enlightened to some great mystery.
“Yeah, wow,” I said, I took a look around. There were lots of teenaged kids hanging out there, eating churros drinking soda. Then I saw posters for lots of different bands in this one corner of the room. It was like the performance space there. Most of the posters I had as well, all except for one, and this one caught my eye.
“Joe! My god! It’s him! There, it’s him!” I hissed.
“I’m your god? Who’s him? And where?” Joe asked
“There! On the poster, my real dad!” I said excitedly. The band name was, Thorn Amongst The Roses… The band was made up of four guys and one girl, I’m guessing she was the Thorn, but, my name was Thorn, well my last name anyway! There was a internet corner there at the Churros House as well, I ran to the nearest computer and googled, Thorn Amongst The Roses….
Lead singer rumored to drop out of the band!
What’s the inside story!?
band members include….

I clicked on the third link, and the page popped open. With a picture of the band members. The guy, who I think was my dad stood on the far left.

Band members include, from left to right, Percy, Christi, Matt, Drake and Terry. All of the band members are now in their LATE thirties, but we don’t stop loving their music!
“It’s the best we’ve heard so far!” says Q Music Newsweek article.
“Simply the greatest here indie bands!” says a local.

The band is from a small town in New Jersey and they have never left.


That was it, I had to find out where they were! I looked through some more pages found from Google.

“Look, it says they’re performing, here, next week!” Joe said pointing at the screen. I didn’t know he was standing behind me. I jumped.
“Yeah, we have to get tix!” I cried. People looked up and stared, I ignored them.
“Selling at the Atrium,” Joe pointed out. “Let’s go,” he said. We paid for two churros and headed out.
Joe sped all the way to the Atrium and I jumped out.
“You wanna go?” I asked him.
“Hell yeah! Man if he’s good, and he’s your dad, that would be the coolest thing ever!” Joe said.
I paid for the two tickets, which were 20 bucks each, because it was a local show, according to the desk clerk, the band charged less for their hometown.

_______________________________________________________________________

like it? more?